This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

has it been confirmed that

#1sandstormflygonPosted 8/18/2013 6:29:48 AM
once you mega evolve you can't change back untill the battle is over even if you swith. i heard rumors that you would lose you mega evolution if you switch out.

also does anyone have video form yesterdays demo presentation.
#2Gatorade22Posted 8/18/2013 6:31:16 AM
once you digivolve you go back to ultimate from mega then champion then rookie then trainie then baby.
---
I'm cool guy. The Official Malamar of the Pokemon X Board. The official modman of the special forums. Team: Spritzee, Malamar, Awakened Mewtwo
To 500!
#3beebarbPosted 8/18/2013 6:47:46 AM
Gatorade22 posted...
once you digivolve you go back to ultimate from mega then champion then rookie then trainie then baby.

Why does every bored person, troll or uninformed Digimon fanboy have to say something like this?

Anyway, to answer TC's question:

1. It seems that you won't lose the Mega Evolution when switching out.

2. It's a safe assumption that since it is technically a form of "evolution", it won't be reversed until the battle ends.

3. There should be some video available on YouTube, just don't expect it to be in English. Though I haven't really looked myself as I am not that interested in the demo.
---
I gave up and did the 3DS transfer anyway...
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780
#4TruePowerSeekerPosted 8/18/2013 6:56:04 AM
Gatorade22 posted...

Most digimon go back to rookie when they turn back. Rookie is the base form assuming the Digimon doesn't choose to stay in the highest form they can naturally maintain with their strength.

The only times a digimon would turn back into in-training or fresh is if they blow all of their power while fully digivolved and don't even have enough power to maintain rookie stage.

However the only way they do that is if it is their first couple times using a new stage of digivolution.

(also there are some Digimon like Grimmon shown to be able to turn digimon back into their egg forms)
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
http://tinyurl.com/kwzh647