This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So with the Torchic being available...

#1KementarriPosted 8/18/2013 8:48:56 AM
Who in their right mind would pick Fennekin =\. Unless you really don't like a speed boost Blazekin I guess lol.
---
Name: Kem. Town: Astara.
3DS FC: 3265-6079-5288
#2CalciferJenkinsPosted 8/18/2013 8:49:52 AM
Why wouldn't you pick Fennekin? Can't you have two fire pokemon?
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#3GoGoatPosted 8/18/2013 8:51:28 AM
Because there aren't any people who choose pokemon they like and not those that are most powerful.

No, there couldn't possibly be a person like that.
---
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board
3ds FC: 1934-0765-5595
#4AnclationPosted 8/18/2013 9:06:51 AM
I might actually end up with three Fire types on my team, unless Fennekin's final evolution ends up sucking (in terms of design, not competitively). Anything works in-game, isn't that what people keep saying? No reason then to not go with your favorites.
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#5IceDragon77Posted 8/18/2013 9:07:41 AM
Because I'm saving the Torchic for competitive use and don't want it to get crap EVs?
---
http://i.imgur.com/xWWX5xm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tMhFpCD.jpg Thanks Fellwolf and L4DHunter! <3
#6ArabianPenguinsPosted 8/18/2013 9:32:41 AM
Kementarri posted...
Who in their right mind would pick Fennekin =\. Unless you really don't like a speed boost Blazekin I guess lol.

I'm still picking Fennekin unless it's final evolution is terrible. While I like Torchic, I dislike Blaziken.
---
Cal State Northridge. Matador Pride
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3434-9146
#7EpsteinBarrPosted 8/18/2013 9:34:45 AM
Because I don't want a derpy chicken bird on my team. Fennekin is a fire fox, thus being cooler.

Anyways, I'm planning on having an all fire team.
#8VIIVincentPosted 8/18/2013 9:43:49 AM
so i cant even have both? imo of the hoenn starters, they are tied. even if Fennekin's final evo turns bad, i'll still use it because for new Pokemon games, i like to use an all original region team rather than transferring old Pokemon for my team UNLESS the old Pokemon are catchable in the wild.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
#9pectus_umbraPosted 8/18/2013 9:44:33 AM
As long as fen comes out as a fire/psychic or something equally interesting, I'm probably picking it, breaking form from my usual water-type dominion.

But who knows? Nothing's set till I see the evos.
---
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.
#10BlueDryBones1Posted 8/18/2013 9:53:29 AM
If we can migrate then I only really need the Blazikenite.

I'm still choosing Fennekin, Torchic will be left unobtained until post game just in case we cant migrate and I have to soft reset. So long as Fennekin is the right nature idc what its IVs are I just want to continue the tradition of always choosing the fire starter. I can get the other 2 from trading hatched eggs of that starter for other ones.