This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So with the Torchic being available...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So with the Torchic being available...

User Info: Kementarri

Kementarri
3 years ago#1
Who in their right mind would pick Fennekin =\. Unless you really don't like a speed boost Blazekin I guess lol.
Name: Kem. Town: Astara.
3DS FC: 3265-6079-5288

User Info: CalciferJenkins

CalciferJenkins
3 years ago#2
Why wouldn't you pick Fennekin? Can't you have two fire pokemon?
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.

User Info: GoGoat

GoGoat
3 years ago#3
Because there aren't any people who choose pokemon they like and not those that are most powerful.

No, there couldn't possibly be a person like that.
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board
3ds FC: 1934-0765-5595

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
3 years ago#4
I might actually end up with three Fire types on my team, unless Fennekin's final evolution ends up sucking (in terms of design, not competitively). Anything works in-game, isn't that what people keep saying? No reason then to not go with your favorites.
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall

User Info: IceDragon77

IceDragon77
3 years ago#5
Because I'm saving the Torchic for competitive use and don't want it to get crap EVs?
http://i.imgur.com/xWWX5xm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tMhFpCD.jpg Thanks Fellwolf and L4DHunter! <3

User Info: ArabianPenguins

ArabianPenguins
3 years ago#6
Kementarri posted...
Who in their right mind would pick Fennekin =\. Unless you really don't like a speed boost Blazekin I guess lol.

I'm still picking Fennekin unless it's final evolution is terrible. While I like Torchic, I dislike Blaziken.
Cal State Northridge. Matador Pride
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3434-9146

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
3 years ago#7
Because I don't want a derpy chicken bird on my team. Fennekin is a fire fox, thus being cooler.

Anyways, I'm planning on having an all fire team.

User Info: VIIVincent

VIIVincent
3 years ago#8
so i cant even have both? imo of the hoenn starters, they are tied. even if Fennekin's final evo turns bad, i'll still use it because for new Pokemon games, i like to use an all original region team rather than transferring old Pokemon for my team UNLESS the old Pokemon are catchable in the wild.
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*

User Info: pectus_umbra

pectus_umbra
3 years ago#9
As long as fen comes out as a fire/psychic or something equally interesting, I'm probably picking it, breaking form from my usual water-type dominion.

But who knows? Nothing's set till I see the evos.
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.

User Info: BlueDryBones1

BlueDryBones1
3 years ago#10
If we can migrate then I only really need the Blazikenite.

I'm still choosing Fennekin, Torchic will be left unobtained until post game just in case we cant migrate and I have to soft reset. So long as Fennekin is the right nature idc what its IVs are I just want to continue the tradition of always choosing the fire starter. I can get the other 2 from trading hatched eggs of that starter for other ones.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So with the Torchic being available...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived