This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The rival should be related to the professor, like original god Pokemon games.

#31TheWayofPiePosted 8/18/2013 7:10:29 PM
PlayerFiftyOne posted...
I want a rival that is your total bro. He(or she) has been with you from the beginning. You did everything together. You're always striving to be better than the other and that's what pushes you forward. Maybe they could make it so if you lose to your rival you don't white out. It would make it seem more real that you and your best buddy are both near the same level of strength. They set out on their journey together, and they both take down the evil organization that is probably trying to control that games legendary pokemon. Kind of like Red/Blue but instead they're best buds.

This. But that would require them to be hardcore strong with legit strategies. That's why Ronald from the TCG was the best rival. He would appear to duel me every 2 badges/medals and proceed to own my ass with a crazy deck. I lost to him almost every single time, which made it really satisfying when I beat him and took his newly gained champion title away.

The rivals in the mainline Pokemon games don't cut it. Me whooping them everytime they show up just makes them completely worthless. Hugh is just so bad. I didn't think you could get worse than that.
---
Ridley: *Adjusts monocole* Why, I've become civilized, my dear Samantha! Anyway, come, sit, have some tea. -Master_Warlord7 Same Time Posts: 8
#32Thepenguinking2Posted 8/18/2013 7:17:44 PM
May.
---
"Fritz, leave this board and spend time with your only friends- Oreos."
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!
#33ImmaLelouchPosted 8/18/2013 7:18:42 PM
Aren't you the same guy who trolled the KH boards with your God instead of Good gimmick?
---
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BGGuEnPCIAApMxP.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLcaYUgCMAAEJ_Y.jpg
#34BalloonBattle05Posted 8/18/2013 7:26:05 PM
KingTauros posted...
BalloonBattle05 posted...

Genwunner KingTauros would like to battle!
Genwunner KingTauros sent out Tauros!
BalloonBattle05 sent out Heracross!
Heracross used Close Combat!
It's super effective!
Tauros fainted!

Tauros outspeeds lol. Go back to playing in-game in Hoenn or something, I doubt you started in gen 1.

I started with Silver.

Tauros uses Hyper Beam. Heracross faints. I send out Breloom. Technician Mach Punch. GG.