This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Official Pokemon X and Y OST leaked

#41FuneralCakePosted 8/19/2013 5:18:34 AM
Socran posted...
I really wish people knew what they were talking about before they said things. It's not an "Official OST Leak", it's a game audio recording. There's a huge difference, the most obvious being that an OST leak would give us the entire soundtrack.

I agree 100%. Topic title is very misleading.

There was another thread a few days ago that had a title asking for people's favorite OST... but then everyone (including the TC) was just listing individual song examples.

I don't understand people sometimes.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
do you wanna die or just come real close?
#42vchu8Posted 8/19/2013 5:19:11 AM
Not a fan of these songs. Except the Rival Encounter theme, I guess. It feels like they really dropped the ball on the battle themes this time. That's disappointing, because those are usually my favorite tracks from the game. :/
#43nblasteroin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 5:22:34 AM
It was a mistake calm down. You act like a mistake is the worst possible thing.
---
3DS FC : 1891 - 2262 - 3841
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4814 - 4828 - 7842
#44NewbieN00bPosted 8/19/2013 5:22:50 AM
luigispezzotti posted...
xXxSuQingXinxXx posted...
Safe to say that no themes top the themes from G/S/C.

I'm speaking objectively, too. G/S/C simply just have the best crafted music in the series to date.

I don't quite think you understand what objectively means.

I think he does, and is trying to come off as the 'my opinion is fact types' but he doesn't seem to be doing it very well.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#45faruwayPosted 8/19/2013 8:30:48 AM
ej92 posted...
There's more to the OST Leak:

Rival encounter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfwTit5P2O8

Skiddo: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_B6codTRck

I wanted to know about that 'Ride the Skiddo' theme. Does it also play while you were riding other pokemon? Like Rhyhorn?
---
Official Insert character here of Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#46NessEggmanPosted 8/19/2013 8:38:37 AM
FuneralCake posted...
Socran posted...
I really wish people knew what they were talking about before they said things. It's not an "Official OST Leak", it's a game audio recording. There's a huge difference, the most obvious being that an OST leak would give us the entire soundtrack.

I agree 100%. Topic title is very misleading.

There was another thread a few days ago that had a title asking for people's favorite OST... but then everyone (including the TC) was just listing individual song examples.

I don't understand people sometimes.

If you're going to harp about proper vocabulary usage:

* They're not songs. They should be called pieces or tracks or something of that nature.
* Also, they weren't examples. People were listing their favorite tracks. "Probopass" is not an "example" of my favorite Pokémon, it is my favorite Pokémon.

I agree that misleading topic titles are frustrating, though. But when it's a case of people using words improperly, you have to realize that everyone does this all the time. Just like you did in your post. And I probably did, too.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#47MaurithPosted 8/19/2013 8:45:16 AM
Wild follows the typical wild battle formula but sounds really bland compared to previous efforts.

Rival battle's...very drawn out and simple :S

Now trainer battle's much better.
---
FFXIV:- Aeliott Cadenza [Moogle Server]: http://imgur.com/a/QuDs1
#48InhaledCornPosted 8/19/2013 9:05:09 AM
I'm liking what I hear so far. I've only heard the Wild theme and the Rival theme. But, I do like the guitar riffs. I rather like the Rival Battle compared to B/W's. B/W's sounded too peppy. B/W's sounds more intense, but still hints of pep indicating a more friendly battle.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...