This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Official Pokemon X and Y OST leaked

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Official Pokemon X and Y OST leaked
3 years ago#41
Socran posted...
I really wish people knew what they were talking about before they said things. It's not an "Official OST Leak", it's a game audio recording. There's a huge difference, the most obvious being that an OST leak would give us the entire soundtrack.

I agree 100%. Topic title is very misleading.

There was another thread a few days ago that had a title asking for people's favorite OST... but then everyone (including the TC) was just listing individual song examples.

I don't understand people sometimes.
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
do you wanna die or just come real close?
3 years ago#42
Not a fan of these songs. Except the Rival Encounter theme, I guess. It feels like they really dropped the ball on the battle themes this time. That's disappointing, because those are usually my favorite tracks from the game. :/
3 years ago#43
It was a mistake calm down. You act like a mistake is the worst possible thing.
3DS FC : 1891 - 2262 - 3841
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4814 - 4828 - 7842
3 years ago#44
luigispezzotti posted...
xXxSuQingXinxXx posted...
Safe to say that no themes top the themes from G/S/C.

I'm speaking objectively, too. G/S/C simply just have the best crafted music in the series to date.

I don't quite think you understand what objectively means.

I think he does, and is trying to come off as the 'my opinion is fact types' but he doesn't seem to be doing it very well.
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
3 years ago#45
ej92 posted...
There's more to the OST Leak:

Rival encounter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfwTit5P2O8

Skiddo: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_B6codTRck

I wanted to know about that 'Ride the Skiddo' theme. Does it also play while you were riding other pokemon? Like Rhyhorn?
Official Insert character here of Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
3 years ago#46
FuneralCake posted...
Socran posted...
I really wish people knew what they were talking about before they said things. It's not an "Official OST Leak", it's a game audio recording. There's a huge difference, the most obvious being that an OST leak would give us the entire soundtrack.

I agree 100%. Topic title is very misleading.

There was another thread a few days ago that had a title asking for people's favorite OST... but then everyone (including the TC) was just listing individual song examples.

I don't understand people sometimes.

If you're going to harp about proper vocabulary usage:

* They're not songs. They should be called pieces or tracks or something of that nature.
* Also, they weren't examples. People were listing their favorite tracks. "Probopass" is not an "example" of my favorite Pokémon, it is my favorite Pokémon.

I agree that misleading topic titles are frustrating, though. But when it's a case of people using words improperly, you have to realize that everyone does this all the time. Just like you did in your post. And I probably did, too.
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
3 years ago#47
Wild follows the typical wild battle formula but sounds really bland compared to previous efforts.

Rival battle's...very drawn out and simple :S

Now trainer battle's much better.
FFXIV:- Aeliott Cadenza [Moogle Server]: http://imgur.com/a/QuDs1
3 years ago#48
I'm liking what I hear so far. I've only heard the Wild theme and the Rival theme. But, I do like the guitar riffs. I rather like the Rival Battle compared to B/W's. B/W's sounded too peppy. B/W's sounds more intense, but still hints of pep indicating a more friendly battle.
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Official Pokemon X and Y OST leaked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived