This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you hope out of the potential third legend mascot?

#1TyranidomegaPosted 8/18/2013 11:46:16 PM
I remember reading a rumor saying that the third legend was a poison/rock snake classified as the 'Corruption Pokemon', and it's purpose in legend mythos was to throw Xerneas and Yveltal out of balance
(part of the leak said that Xerneas and Yveltal keep eachother in check. Without Yveltal, Xerneas would lose control of its life power and render Kalos uninhabitable due to overgrowth of forests. Without Xerneas, Yveltal would go on a rampage and destroy Kalos.) I thought this sounded awesome.

Unfortunately, it was a part of iamtheleaker's rumors, which he/she later admitted were fake(just found this out)
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#2PKMNTrainerPinkPosted 8/18/2013 11:47:53 PM
N will have turned himself into a pokemon and changed his name to Z to make himself seem more powerful. He will many tattoos of the letter N on him
---
sorry for my bad english
#3RayCRPPosted 8/19/2013 12:02:58 AM
I kind of want this theory to fall into place:
http://kotaku.com/5975396/this-nerdy-explanation-for-pokmon-xy-might-blow-your-mind

If not that, I always imagined that since these first two dwell on land and in the sky, that the last would dwell in the sea... sort of like the weather trio from Gen III. That said, since the existing two resemble and "X" and "Y," the third would have to resemble a "Z" and the only sea creature that comes to mind is Leviathan, of course contorted in a way to resemble a "Z" in official art.
#4uuurrrgghPosted 8/19/2013 12:15:47 AM
I'm imagining a "Chaos" pokemon of sorts, as a Rock/Poison snake in the shape of a Z.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441