This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good moveset for GROUNDOON?

#1EmoglobinPosted 8/18/2013 11:15:22 PM
I recently got a GROUNDOON, and I'm thinking of using him on my Ubers team. There's these two guys I always Uber battle against, "Kitkat" and "Jack" (In-game names), and they always destroy me. What's a really good moveset that maximizes GROUNDOON's potential?
---
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"
#2uuurrrgghPosted 8/18/2013 11:16:51 PM
Never heard of Groundon before, but I have heard of a Groudon. Anyways, what nature/IVs does it have?
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#3SuperRup91Posted 8/18/2013 11:17:56 PM
Is there a reason you keep using all caps to spell your made up pokemon's name?
#4-Hydreigon-Posted 8/18/2013 11:18:07 PM
You want to get Fissure, Flash, Punch, Fire Blapst, Surf, Earthquack and Fly, also go meet Will Turner on route 1, he'll help you beat Kitkat.

As for Jack, he mains Zekrom, just kill him.
---
I warned you about ganks bro.
I told you dog.
#5Emoglobin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 11:24:29 PM
uuurrrggh posted...
Never heard of Groundon before, but I have heard of a Groudon. Anyways, what nature/IVs does it have?

Not sure about his IVs but he has an adamant nature.

-Hydreigon- posted...
You want to get Fissure, Flash, Punch, Fire Blapst, Surf, Earthquack and Fly, also go meet Will Turner on route 1, he'll help you beat Kitkat.

Kitkat's digimon is too strong though. I need more help than just Will!
---
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"
#6-Hydreigon-Posted 8/18/2013 11:28:27 PM
Emoglobin posted...
uuurrrggh posted...

-Hydreigon- posted...

Dammit Dave, Oak gave you a FAIR GODDAMN WARNING before you started this. You knew DAMN WELL what would happen.
---
I told you dog.
#7uuurrrgghPosted 8/18/2013 11:33:22 PM
Emoglobin posted...
uuurrrggh posted...

-Hydreigon- posted...

I'd recommend a Paradancer set, then.

Leftovers/Lum Berry
200 hp and atk, 108 def
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Swords Dance
Thunder Wave

It takes advantage of the Adamant nature, it can take physical hits like they were nothing, it can punch through walls with SD, it has neutral coverage with the EdgeQuake combo, all while crippling everybody with paralyzation.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#8AlI_About_The_UPosted 8/18/2013 11:35:56 PM
GROUNDOON is weak. Use KYOONGRE instead.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#9-Hydreigon-Posted 8/18/2013 11:36:24 PM
This is a goddamn joke topic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7942034/1/DAVE-STDIDER-POKEMON-TRANER

This awful fanfic is what he's referencing. Kitkat and Jack are both characters in it, and GROUNDOON is how the author misspells Groudon.
---
I told you dog.
#10AlI_About_The_UPosted 8/18/2013 11:37:39 PM
This is a goddamn joke topic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7942034/1/DAVE-STDIDER-POKEMON-TRANER

This awful fanfic is what he's referencing. Kitkat and Jack are both characters in it, and GROUNDOON is how the author misspells Groudon.

I've seen TC make this topic at least a few times, but never knew the reference. Thank you.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg