This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Create your own Trainer RP

#61GolurkcanflyPosted 8/20/2013 12:17:13 PM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
@Golurkcanfly

sorry about the timeline inaccuracy. Since it won't let me edit my earier post. It now take place 15 years after Red/Blue/Green/Yellow/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and 12 years before Black 2/White 2 now back to this short portion before i stop for today.

Route 29

(Raisin faces Pidgey and thorws a pokeball.)

Raisin: Pokeball go!

(The Pokeball hit the wild Hoothoot and shake once. It Shakes twices. It shake twice and...it click for Hoothoot is captured.)

Raisin: Yeah I caught a Hoothoot!

(Raisin send her pidgey back into it's pokemon and pick up the pokemon ball the Hoothoot is in and faces Rauch.)

Raisin: I can see your desire to troll but i need to tell you this. You can only carry up to six pokemon at once. So why do you try to catch a pokemon of your own

------To be continued------

Ruach's Pokemon

Totodile (Shiny)
Level 5
@ No Item
Adament Nature
1 EP Speed
Dragon Dance
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun
EXP: 183

Pidgey
Level 5
@ No Item
Naugthy Nature
0 EP
Gust
Peck
Sand Attack
EXP:212

Hoothoot
Level 3
@ No item
Clam Nature
0 EP
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD

Yes the pokemon seem to be learing move earier for they were there for story. The same might happen to Hoothoot but Ash's pokemon learn move that they should be learn like his Pikachu learning Volt Tackle Naturally when it Pichu's egg move. So yeah they might learn some other move diffently and some trainer will also be overlevel or underlevel to help the story be balenced out.

I was talking about how Black 2/White 2 was 15 years after Gen 1/Gen 3. Gen 2/Gen 4 only takes place 3 years after Gen 1/Gen 3.
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#62GolurkcanflyPosted 8/20/2013 12:18:50 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
@Golurkcanfly

sorry about the timeline inaccuracy. Since it won't let me edit my earier post. It now take place 15 years after Red/Blue/Green/Yellow/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and 12 years before Black 2/White 2 now back to this short portion before i stop for today.

Route 29

(Raisin faces Pidgey and thorws a pokeball.)

Raisin: Pokeball go!

(The Pokeball hit the wild Hoothoot and shake once. It Shakes twices. It shake twice and...it click for Hoothoot is captured.)

Raisin: Yeah I caught a Hoothoot!

(Raisin send her pidgey back into it's pokemon and pick up the pokemon ball the Hoothoot is in and faces Rauch.)

Raisin: I can see your desire to troll but i need to tell you this. You can only carry up to six pokemon at once. So why do you try to catch a pokemon of your own

------To be continued------

Ruach's Pokemon

Totodile (Shiny)
Level 5
@ No Item
Adament Nature
1 EP Speed
Dragon Dance
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun

Pidgey
Level 5
@ No Item
Naugthy Nature
0 EP
Gust
Peck
Sand Attack

Hoothoot
Level 3
@ No item
Clam Nature
0 EP
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD

Yes the pokemon seem to be learing move earier for they were there for story. The same might happen to Hoothoot but Ash's pokemon learn move that they should be learn like his Pikachu learning Volt Tackle Naturally when it Pichu's egg move. So yeah they might learn some other move diffently and some trainer will also be overlevel or underlevel to help the story be balenced out.

I was talking about how Black 2/White 2 was 15 years after Gen 1/Gen 3. Gen 2/Gen 4 only takes place 3 years after Gen 1/Gen 3.

So what about the guy who is "Nate" from Black 2/White 2 and my character who grew up during the Plasma Crises?
---
#63GolurkcanflyPosted 8/20/2013 3:42:03 PM
Nevermind, shenanigans will explain everything.

Today was an exciting day in Chroma City. The Resigned Champion of the Sinnoh League was here. He was also the one who defeated the Cyrus, the leader of Team Galactic. There were news crews to interview him and police officers to hold the crowd back and prevent any potential assaults or thefts. Neal was in the crowd and was a massive fan of the trainer. He was trying to get to the front to shake his hand but a common thief barreled his way through the crowd and stole the trainer's bag. The massive crowd immediately surrounded him and was caught almost instantly. The pickpocket was taken away by the cops and the bag returned to the trainer. However, a Pokeball had fallen out and nobody else noticed that had been left behind. Neal picked it up, planning on giving it back to the trainer. Neal tried to approach the trainer to give him the Pokeball but was pushed back by security. Neal had left, hoping that the trainer would visit the Gym so he could return the Pokemon to him. When Neal was alone, he opened the Pokeball to see what Pokemon came out. He heard the familiar FFWSHIIING and Dialga, the lord of time appeared in front of him, angered that Neal was not his master. Dialga opened a rift in time, sending Neal and himself to an unknown destination.
---
#64DigiHerokidPosted 8/20/2013 3:51:18 PM
I would do this but my person sucked and Im in the middle of another RP
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#65mehmetskiPosted 8/20/2013 4:09:09 PM(edited)
Name: Cyril
Hair Style: fuzzy, not very lon
Hair Color: light brown
Eye Color: green
Skin Color: a bit pale
Trainer Class: does this have to be an actual trainer class from the games? if yes: gambler. if no: bizarro-trainer
Goal: wants to strife through the country and get inspiration for his paintings

Pokemon Team
Pokemon 1: Bronzor (starter, all the other pokemon will be caught later)
Pokemon 2: Solrock
Pokemon 3: Lunatone
Pokemon 4: Snorunt
Pokemon 5: ???
Pokemon 6: ???

i hope it isnt too late to get in^^
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#66MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 4:15:51 PM
mehmetski posted...
Name: Cyril
Hair Style: fuzzy, not very lon
Hair Color: light brown
Eye Color: green
Skin Color: a bit pale
Trainer Class: does this have to be an actual trainer class from the games? if yes: gambler. if no: bizarro-trainer
Goal: wants to strife through the country and get inspiration for his paintings

Pokemon Team
Pokemon 1: Bronzor (starter, all the other pokemon will be caught later)
Pokemon 2: Solrock
Pokemon 3: Lunatone
Pokemon 4: Snorunt
Pokemon 5: ???
Pokemon 6: ???

i hope it isnt too late to get in^^

It's not too late for you to enter.
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#67MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 9:56:04 AM
Rauch

Totodile (Shiny)
Level 5
@ No Item
Adament Nature
1 EP Speed
Dragon Dance
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun

Raisin

Pidgey
Level 5
@ No Item
Naugthy Nature
0 EP
Gust
Peck
Sand Attack

Hoothoot
Level 3
@ No item
Clam Nature
0 EP
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD

Route 29

(Ruach and Raisin are thinking about having their pokemon meet each other.)

Ruach: Maybe we shall have our pokemon befriend each other so they could have some friends of their own. This not only make them look forward to pokemon battle so they can impress each other but make them more willing to team up with each other for double battles.

Raisin: I can see where you are coming from.

(Ruach and Raisin threw their Pokeballs into the air and they send out their pokemon. Totodile see Pidgey and Hoothoot and see the opportunity to make friend...make like get some followers. Pidgey come toward Totodile and shake it.

Pidgey: Pid pid Pidgey. Pid PidPidgey Pid (That was a very good battle we had. It appear that you would like to be leader of this group.)

Totodile: To Tododi To. Totodi To To (That is excatly what I been planning. I am trying to gain some follower.

(Raisin's Hoothoot came toward Totodile not like the idea of being follower.)

Hoothoot: Hoot, Hoot Ho? Hoot! (And you be our king? You are crazy!)

Totodile: Totodi To! Totodi...Toto. (It's not like that! More like a supervisor.)

Hoothoot: Ho Hoot) Still not buying it.

Pidgey: Pida Pid Pidgey. Pid Pidgey Pid. (There is a reason that he/she or it sould be the leader. It is a Shiny and it knows Dragon Dance.

(Hoothoot and Pidgey face Totodile.)

Hoothoot: Hoot Hoot? Hoot Hoot Ho! (You know Dragon Dance? Show me!)

(Totodile does a mytiscial dance with it Attack and Speed increases by one stage.)

Hoothoot: Hoot Hoot, Hoot Hoot Hoot. Hoot Hoot, Hoot Hoot Ho Hoot (Alright, i'll let you be leader. But someday, i will be stronger that you.

Totodile: Toto To. (We'll see about that.)

(Tododile does a breif Troll Face.)

Pidgey: Pid Pid, Pida Pid Pid. Pida Pid Pida. (Soory about Hoothoot, he came for the Americas. So how did you learn Dragon Dance.)

Totodile: Totodi Toto Todi To, Todi Toto Todi (My father was a Moxie Salamence, and my mother was Totodile with Sheer Force.

Pidgey: Pid Pid, Pida Pid Pid Pid. Pida Pid Pidgey(I understand, my parent were Pidgey that were chained breeded. I know know why breeder do that.

Totodile: Toda To. Toda To To (It beat me. Anyway see you again next time.)

(Pidgey wave its wing goodbye.)

Pidgey: Pid Pidgey. Take Care.

(Ruach and Raisin sent their pokemon bakc to their pokeball and face each other.)

Raisin: Weel that was fun. At least they are now friends. Thanks for the idea.

Rauch: You're welcome.

Raisin: By the trollface your Totodile made. It is very simalir to you, but i have one question? It is a boy or a girl.

Ruach: it's a girl.

Raisin: And how did you got to Johto for it seem that you home wasn't there and then suddently, you appeared.

Ruach: I am keeping it a secert so you would tell anyone.

Raisin: I won't. I'll promise.

Rauch: I am a time travel for the past seeking equality and i found my self in this place.

(Silver walk behind Rauch and Raisin who face him.

Sivler: You of all places. You are you and what are you doing in this timeline.

----To be Continued----

P.S.- I have class in five minutes. I will continue when class is done.
---
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#68MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 12:48:18 PM
Rauch

Totodile (Shiny)
Level 5
@ No Item
Adament Nature
1 EP Speed
Dragon Dance
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun

Raisin

Pidgey
Level 5
@ No Item
Naugthy Nature
0 EP
Gust
Peck
Sand Attack

Hoothoot
Level 3
@ No item
Clam Nature
0 EP
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD

Route 29

(Sivler is confronting Ruach.)

Sivler: You of all places. Who are you and what are you doing in this timeline? Are you trying to pose yourself as someone power when in your time you are among the weak.

Ruach: You appear to be mistaken for i came to Johto to learn more about pokemon and who they are.

Sivler: You and you miserable pile of word. Enough talk. Have at it.

(Sivler's Theme plays and the rival battle starts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwBvfbqcmYg Sivler look at his pokeball.)

Silver: Chikorita. It is by this woman that we are force to be together for the both of us are different from each other. I perfer power while you desire happiness and peace. This woman has alter our world and seek to steal fame from the both of us. You have proven your strength by deating Cyndaquil. Now it is time to make sure the she vanishes for this time line. Chikorita! Go!!!

(Sivler sends out Chikorita who seems to be determined. The defeat of Ethan's Cyndaquil has brought it to Lv. 9. It glare at Ruach for it fate have been altered.)

Ruach: Totodile! I choose you!

(Ruach send out Totodile who give Chikorita a trollface. Chikorita glare at totodile. Ruach is thinking

Ruach (thinking): Chikorita is a grass type with Totodile being my only pokemon but that mean nothing once Totodile get it trolling, er momentum on.

Silver: Chikorita! use Razor leaf.

Ruach: Totodile use Scratch to cut the leaves.

(Chikorita use the leaf on it's head to send Razor Sharp leaves at Totodile who use Scratch to tear the incoming Razor Leaves. Chikorita and Totodile are still determined.)

Silver: Chikorita! Use Leech Seed!

(Chikorita use the leaf on it's head to shoot seed at Totodile.)

Ruach: Totodile! dodge and use Leer!

(Totodile bend backwards under the seed, stand up and give it a troll face. The theme changes for the tide tuunr in Totodile's favor. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl6PDyGlt8s Sivler is thinking.)

Sivler: That Totodile is not a normal Totodile but Toxic will end it sweep. Chikorita use Toxic.

Ruach: Totodile use Dragon Dance

(As Chikorita surrounds Totodile with Toxic sludge, Totodile does a mystical dance that caused the Sludge to goes around it like on Aura. Silver is thinking.

Sivler: This is not good. Chikorita use Light Screen.

(Chikorita put up a screen of light to protect itself.)

Totodile use Scratch!

(Totodile use does a slash like motion and shoots a wave of Toxic back at it which break the screen of light and severly posions Chikorita. Chikorita is woobly.)

Sivler: This is not possiable!

(Chikorita wobble from side to side. It is also ready to faint.)

Totodile! Finish it off with a charge up Scratch.)

(Totodile lift it's finger as a it glow with power and come toward Chikorita and does a sword slash. Chikorita faints. Totodile gains 271 experience poine totaling to 454 Experinces point .Jumps from Lv.5 to Lv. 9. Totodile is about to learn Rage. It think wheater it should lean Rage. It turn around and face Ruach and ask if it should learn Rage.)

Totodile: Toto to to. Toto to toto to. (Momma Ruach sould i learn Rage.)

Ruach: Rage is a move that only raise your attack when you get hurt and I do not what you to get hurt. Anyways you already have Dragon Dance to raise your attack anyways.

--Next--
---
#69MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 4:24:40 PM
*Look at past RP*

I forgot that i misspelled Silver's name. It's even worse that it won't let me edit it at all. Well sorry about that and back to the story.

(Totodile didn't learn Rage. Ruach hugs Totodile and compement it.)

Ruach: You did a very good job there my son.

(Meanwhile Silver sends Chikorita back it to it pokeball.)

Silver: I have not only failed my father but I have also failed this timeline by allowing this woman to corrupt it even further.

(Silver drops 4561 Pokedollars and leaves with disgust. Raisin pick up the Pokedollars and come to Ruach right when she send Totodile back to it's Pokeball.)

Raisin: You forgot your prize money. 0_0 >_> I forgot to give you the prize money after your defeated me.

Ruach: You don't need to give it tome. I need to give you something.

(Ruach gives Raisin 2280 Pokedollars. Raisin blushes.)

Ruach: Aww. Thank you. You are such a gentleman.

Ruach: Are you okay?

(Raisin Shake her hand.)

Raisin: I am okay.

(Ruach and Raisin exits Route 29 and goes to Cherrygrove city. Raisin lead Rauch to the pokemon center.

Raisin: This is the Pokemon Center where you can give your pokemon to Nurse Joy and have her heal your pokemon. The Pokemart is...

(Raisin pointed next to the pokemon notice that is was gone. She look at the Pokemon Center and is wonder to herself. the theme changes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF_cuIWmbik&list=PL3A717D5C6947ADE1)

Raisin: That's strange. Suddenlty after i meet Ruach, the Pokemart merge with the Pokemon Center within day and no one was told about it.

(As Raisin and Ruach goes toward the front of the pokemon center. They found an old man who is starving and face Ruach. He is very bony and his bone only had skin surrounding it for he was unable to eat in days.))

Old Man: Momma Ruach, I come before you for i am dying. I tried to bread but I am unable to shallow and I tried to drink but the water come out of me. Mother of creation please save me for the destruction the Giratina, the serpent has brought over me.

(Rauch put her hand on the Old man and a white glow cover him. Ruach gave the old man a sandwich and the old man slowly ate it and was able to shallow it. Ruach gave him bottle water and he drank it slowly and it stay in his body. He stood and the bone in his body regrew meat his. His bone become stronger and he was healed.)

Old Man: Thank you Momma Ruach for you have heal me by your holy power. it is only by Arceus's will that you come to me to heal me. Thank beloved parable.

(The Old Man went inside the Poke Center with Joy. Ruach and Raisin went inside after him.)

Cheerygrove Poke Center.

The man man went to the Poke Merchant.

Poke Merchant: You seem to be heal but how?

Old Man: It was by the power of the holy parable, Ruach that i was healed from this starvation that Giratina has brought upon me.

Poke Merchant: I can tell that you are healed by a real miracle for Ruach speck the truth and nothing but the truth unlike Benny Hinn who water down everything and alter the scripture for the sake of his greed driven sermons.

Old Man: That and one of Lance Dragonite just hyper beam his weak team down. That is what happen when you are a heretic. Joyce Meyer would survive here for her Pokemon will be way too weak. May Arceus bless you.

---to be continued---

Totodile (Shiny)
Level 5
@ No Item
Adament Nature
1 EP Speed
Dragon Dance
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun

Raisin

Pidgey
Level 5
@ No Item
Naugthy Nature
0 EP
Gust
Peck
Sand Attack

Hoothoot
Level 3
@ No item
Clam Nature
0 EP
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
---
#70MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 4:29:16 PM
MetaDeDeDe posted...

Totodile (Shiny)
Level 5
@ No Item
Adament Nature
1 EP Speed
Dragon Dance
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun

Raisin

Pidgey
Level 5
@ No Item
Naugthy Nature
0 EP
Gust
Peck
Sand Attack

Hoothoot
Level 3
@ No item
Clam Nature
0 EP
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD

The next battle might to double battle for Raisin's pokemon to catch and either of them might catch only one poke per badge or two so that each member can shine in battle and will Gen V exp gain, it will be a lot easier to balance their levels.
---