This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Create your own Trainer RP

#81GX1997Posted 8/23/2013 8:17:05 PM
~~~~~~~~~
Elia and Squirtle woke up the next day after exploring Miterra City,and got ready for the day.It was their first day on active duty,and they would soon have to report for orders.

"Are you ready?"

"Squirtle!"

So they headed for the base,where they were assigned to patrolling the route to the north that lead to Shibu City.

After leaving through the city's north gate,Elia saw a large road stretch across the plains.Slightly intimidated by it's vastness,she forced herself to begin ealking down the long road.
~~~~~~~

It's not much,but I'll hopefully get more up sometime soon.
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#82Thepenguinking2Posted 8/23/2013 8:23:38 PM
(Sorry that I haven't posted in here, I've been doing stuff)
It was a good day, so espio decided to go and see more of the world.
"So, with a new adventure about to start, who shall I choose? Cloyster or Snorlax?"
He looked at both of his options, deciding between the two, looking through the ups and downs of both, and making his decision.
"I'll go with snorlax."
He grabbed the heavy ball that Snorlax stays inside, and ran for the door. He started his next adventure.
"So, I wonder what will happen today?"
---
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!
ZANGOOSE for Smash 4! Also waiting on Zangoose's megalution, ZANSHRED!
#83Noble-HeartPosted 8/24/2013 4:36:29 AM(edited)
Loken refreshed and renew steps out of the the shower and prepares himself to meet the professor assistant.

Loken: "Marona, pass me my Xtransceiver"

Lilligant slowly goes towards Loken bed to grab the Xtransceiver and hands it to Loken.

Loken: " thanks"

Loken pets Marona to show his kindness. Afterwards he leaves the hotel room and heds towards the pokemon center but..

Loken: "Hey Marona, do you remember where the pokemon center is ."

Marona: .....

Loken: "Thought so, our only choice is to find it ourselves "

"Come to my assistance Vulcan!!!", Loken screams out as a giant furry beast pops out from the small ball that Loken is holding .

Loken: Sup vulcan, I need to use your great speed today"

Loken grabs Marona and climbs atop of vulcan.

Loken:" Try to maintained a stable speed this time Vulcan, I really don't want to get into an accident again.

Both Vulcan and Marona give out a short chuckle .

Loken: "Ha Ha guys, unlike you I can't easily take a hit or easily healed myself back." Tobecontinue
#84Noble-HeartPosted 8/24/2013 4:50:19 AM
Name: Castile
Hair Style: pony tail
Hair Color: Chestnut
Eye Color: Burgundy
Skin Color: a bit pale
Trainer Class: Lass or Professor's Aid
Goal: wii be explain in my story

Pokemon Team
Pokemon 1: Shiny Kirlia (Ash)

Too tired to continue story and just wanted to finish her bio.
---
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board
http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2011-01-07-360631.jpeg
#85mehmetskiPosted 8/24/2013 5:27:12 AM
Cyril and Bronzor walked around in Vermillion city, trying to find some nice bistro to snack something.
His problem was: he was totally broke...maybe he could use a nice fight to earn some money. Bronzor tapped his shoulder. Cyril looked where Bronzor was looking and saw a Trimblerigger with a shell-game.
"Aw yiss!!" he whispered. As he walked towards the gambler, he waved at him and shouted "Hey you, bet i can beat you?"
20 minutes later, he had won 30$. Bronzors Foresight always worked great in combination with their telepathic connection. It wasnt really fair, but those trimbleriggers werent fair, either. Now he would buy some doughnuts for himself, and a brand new cd for bronzor. He had discovered, that bronzor mainly eats music, although he didnt understand how.
While he sat on a little wall somewhere in the old town and looked at the sunset over the harbor, he realized he really needed to find some human friends.
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#86field_is_2_shorPosted 8/24/2013 6:12:51 AM
Name: Hunter
Hair Style: curly
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: blue
Skin Color: pale
Trainer Class: pkmn breeder
Goal: to get a drawing of every pokemon species

Pokemon Team