This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate this move idea: Cat Pounce (Japan) Pounce (American).

#1DuncanwiiPosted 8/19/2013 12:15:30 PM
I got this idea after watching my cat hunt.

Name: Cat Pounce/Pounce
Type Dark
Attack Type: Physical
Power: 35
Accuracy: 90
PP: 25

When this attack is used, the Pokemon jumps onto the opponent and digs its teeth and claws in. After doing damage, the move does damage equal to 1/16 of the opponent's HP at the beginning of every one of the opponent's turns for 3-5 turns. The opponent also can't switch out until the move is over.

Who gets it?
Level Up: Meowth Family, Glameow Family, Skitty Family, Purrloin Family, Shinx Family, Mew, Eevee and its evolutions.

Breeding: Growlithe family, Shinx Family, Absol, Vulpix Family, Houndour Family, Sneasel Family, Electrike Family, Lillipup Family, Elemental Monkeys, Zorua Family, Chimchar Family, Ratata Family, Zigzagoon Family, Aipom Family, Sentret Family, Buizel Family, Snubbel Family, Teddiursa Family, Cubchoo Family, and Zangoose
---
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.
#2Ubergeneral3Posted 8/19/2013 12:27:38 PM
nothing special, not original and wouldn't make a difference in competitive play.

Still it makes sense. I like it.
---
The following pokemon will be retyped to fairy. If not I will close my account.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66775664
#3LazHarshawPosted 8/19/2013 12:29:54 PM
So it's basically a cat version of wrap.
---
Mega Ampharos' Talent Agent
Client Headshot - http://imgur.com/D90UC4h
#4HardHorseJamPosted 8/19/2013 12:32:49 PM
I like it for the theme.
#5Duncanwii(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 12:52:11 PM
Up.
---
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.
#6Duncanwii(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 1:10:11 PM
Oh I forgot Litleo! It learns it too.
---