This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSA: This board is being targeted by people trying to spread viruses

#111CalciferJenkinsPosted 8/20/2013 8:40:01 AM
GalladetheGreat posted...
Yes, I'm very mad that this is still up. I've been warned for making a topic that told people where to post trading requests, and I'm quite upset that a topic like this isn't deleted as well.

So, sort of sour grapes? Something bad happened to you so you want it to happen to someone else? It sounds like you had good intentions, and it sounds like your topic shouldn't have been deleted, but the fact that it was doesnt mean this should be as well. SalsaServant is trying to help other people avoid computer viruses, that's a good thing.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#112GalladetheGreatPosted 8/20/2013 8:43:15 AM
I agree. I'm still very salty, though.
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
#113CalciferJenkinsPosted 8/20/2013 8:45:48 AM
Well, that's okay in my opinion, and it's understandable. I get pissed off at things I shouldn't all the time. Still, I think this topic is good, and should stay.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#114SalsaSavant(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 1:44:52 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
Bump

---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#115MM125Posted 8/20/2013 3:32:59 PM
nickwarrior5 posted...
Windows is actually more superior. You pay less for: More compatibility with: Browsers, games, programs, windows 8 excelent speed, can host a game, easier workspace.

I feel disgusted by the inclusion of "windows 8" and "excellent" in the same sentence.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#116SmogoonPosted 8/20/2013 3:51:48 PM
Yes, I'm very mad that this is still up. I've been warned for making a topic that told people where to post trading requests, and I'm quite upset that a topic like this isn't deleted as well.

Don't worry. I'm gonna get on my alts and mark this topic with them.
---
http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
#117Hierarchy225Posted 8/20/2013 4:02:04 PM
Smogoon posted...

Way to waste your time. You think if that religion thread wasn't locked that this will be?

lmao

Also way to make yourself look even more like a tool.
---
The Official MegaLucario of the Pokemon X Board // tinyurl.com/jwes6w5
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#118Hierarchy225Posted 8/20/2013 4:03:04 PM
nickwarrior5 posted...
pats2789 posted...
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
The hell is linux??

basically a free superior operating system

you'd learn more if you just googled it

Windows is actually more superior. You pay less for

How the hell do you pay less for something that's free?

Also "more superior"?
---
The Official MegaLucario of the Pokemon X Board // tinyurl.com/jwes6w5
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#119MutetwoPosted 8/20/2013 4:03:26 PM
Why thank you
---
3ds Friend Code PM me 1st 5112-3549-4866
Be it salvation or damnation your soul shall be mine
#120SmogoonPosted 8/20/2013 4:06:38 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Smogoon posted...

Way to waste your time. You think if that religion thread wasn't locked that this will be?

lmao

Also way to make yourself look even more like a tool.

I didn't say anything about locking this topic, boy. I'm talking about it being moderated.
---
http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang