This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Smogon? The devil? This is just ridiculous.

#1KruployPosted 8/19/2013 4:21:55 PM
Does anyone mind explaining to me exactly how helpful website can be the devil when it is quite obviously the victim?

Get your facts straight people Pokemon is the devil. Smogon is just a misguided website doing what it believes to be right.

Proof:

"Satanism in Pokemon

My little grandson is only 3 and a half, but is already obsessed with Pokemon, and his Mum, my daughter Deborah, {who is not saved as yet,} buys him whatever he asks for.

He has all the cards, counters, {Like toy money}, and all the little plastic figures. The last time they visited us, he had his pokemon cards, coins, and figures with him, and he was DREADFUL!!

He was rude, cheeky, wouldnt eat any lunch, tried to run away several times, bit his big sister hard on the arm and made her cry."

Source:
http://www.cephasministry.com/save_our_children_pokemon_booklet.html
#2Quick-ManPosted 8/19/2013 4:25:24 PM
If Pokemon turns children evil, then that's just one more reason for me to love it.
---
I am admittedly the biggest, most pretentious douchebag on the Gamefaqs boards.
I'm also faster than Sonic.
#3ShadowMaster684Posted 8/19/2013 4:28:35 PM(edited)
"his Mum... buys him whatever he asks for.

...He was rude, cheeky, wouldnt eat any lunch, tried to run away several times, bit his big sister hard on the arm and made her cry."

People are so ******* stupid.
---
3DS FC: 0361-6447-6950
ACNL: Zack from Moga Village
#4All-icePosted 8/19/2013 4:29:58 PM
ShadowMaster684 posted...

...He was rude, cheeky, wouldnt eat any lunch, tried to run away several times, bit his big sister hard on the arm and made her cry."

LMAO ^

I'm pretty sure this is a joke topic.

I hope :3
---
Currently owning Noobs on Pokemon Showdown and in BF3 on XBL
Waiting for Pokemon X and Y(10/12/13)
#5Kruploy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 4:34:35 PM
All-ice posted...
ShadowMaster684 posted...

LMAO ^

I'm pretty sure this is a joke topic.

I hope :3

It's not a joke; it's 100% serious.

The justice in my heart could not stay still at the false accusations Smogon suffered so I found myself having announced the truth.

I like a good joke like most people but the slander of Smogon's good name took things too far.
#6uuurrrgghPosted 8/19/2013 4:35:39 PM
10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#7gohoanqPosted 8/19/2013 4:37:46 PM
" Much as she wanted Matthew to have fun with his friends, she gave a loving refusal. Matthew's tutor had already warned her that the Pokemon craze could stir interest in other kinds of occult role-playing games such as Dungeons and Dragons. "

I really hope this is a joke topic and that horrible website is a joke site.. because if not? I feel bad for the people involved. :/
---
---
My 3DS FC is 2277 - 8061 - 3461. Wii U ID- Gohan-9
#8All-icePosted 8/19/2013 4:37:50 PM
It's not a joke; it's 100% serious.

The justice in my heart could not stay still at the false accusations Smogon suffered so I found myself having announced the truth.

I like a good joke like most people but the slander of Smogon's good name took things too far.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any funnier :D

HAhahahahaha tooo funny :3
---
Currently owning Noobs on Pokemon Showdown and in BF3 on XBL
Waiting for Pokemon X and Y(10/12/13)
#9-Oath-Posted 8/19/2013 4:41:01 PM
Tell that to Blaziken.
#10Yelnam-26Posted 8/19/2013 4:59:17 PM
my mums friends son is exactly the same, except he... he doesn't play pokemon.

*scary drum sounds*