This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So we have rare pokemon visible in the overworld and...

#1Zoramon089Posted 8/19/2013 10:51:52 PM(edited)
fairly indepth camera controls. I know it's been said before but the overworld pokemon just SCREAM a pokemon snap type of minigame and I'd be dissapointed if Gamefreak didn't do that. I mean, it would be super easy to make challenges that involve taking good shots of rare pokemon, or even taking shots of your character with certain pokemon in the frame or at hard to reach locations. They could have online contests and such using this functionality.

Not to mention you can level up the functionality of your camera it seems!

They better make it happen!
---
Pokemon Black FC: 4470 0364 4689
"Have you actually seen the scene in question? It needs some crackers to go with its cheese." - Poppadop
#2Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 8/19/2013 10:52:58 PM
Why do people want a Pokemon Snap 2 so badly? That game is horrible and I pray to Naga that GameFreak will never do that!!!
---
3DS_FC_1907-8641-1413
So excited for October 12th, 2013!
#3im_boredPosted 8/19/2013 11:12:45 PM
Rayquaza_is_Z posted...
Why do people want a Pokemon Snap 2 so badly? That game is horrible and I pray to Naga that GameFreak will never do that!!!

Pokemon Snap was the pinnacle of video gaming.
---
I'm not your bro, bro.
#4Dark_Link92Posted 8/23/2013 3:06:58 PM
im_bored posted...
Rayquaza_is_Z posted...

Pokemon Snap was the pinnacle of video gaming.

---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#5pokemonfreak97Posted 8/23/2013 3:13:55 PM
Rayquaza_is_Z posted...

It's a great game for people who don't have a problem with the FPS genre but wish it would try to be less gritty and less realistic and less filled with people shooting at people.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#6RemixV4Posted 8/23/2013 3:28:28 PM
Pokemon Snap was a fun little leisure game. It made the pokemon world seem more alive than the handhelds ever did.
---
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.