This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So.... Since this is a worldwide release

#11abbyhitterPosted 8/20/2013 4:29:41 AM
I agree, TC.

During the month of October, Serebii, PokeBeach, and PokeJungle are off limits for me.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#12GRTooCoolPosted 8/20/2013 4:32:34 AM
With Japan practically being half a day ahead of us, no doubt will most of the new Pokemon be released by Friday night for us.

I'll do my best and "go dark". Just going to try to enjoy the game Saturday Morning without finding out who and what level the Gym Leaders are for the first couple of Gyms. After that, when I'm taking a break. I guess I could look up news or whatever... I guess. Unless it's really that fun being "in the dark". Guess time will tell.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!
#13fuzi11Posted 8/20/2013 4:49:56 AM
That was the plan. Gamefreak essentially knows that the Japanese people are the only ones getting surprised by new pokemon, and everyone around the world has to wait months to play those games and get spoiled instantly. They just tried to make everyone wait the same time.
#14_krat0s_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 9:18:35 AM
fuzi11 posted...
That was the plan. Gamefreak essentially knows that the Japanese people are the only ones getting surprised by new pokemon, and everyone around the world has to wait months to play those games and get spoiled instantly. They just tried to make everyone wait the same time.

This, maybe that's why. I don't think pokemon ever had a worldwide release day. Maybe they got some secrets up their sleeves ;)

But as others have said I'm just gonna go dark.

Ill find some stuff out by myself then ill take a look around the web
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez "O hai guize"
Charizard18 iz fail.