This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lugia Appreciation Topic

#31fahademon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 9:32:10 PM
im_bored posted...
This thread also needs appreciation for the original aeroblast sfx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDbmHioLppg

Even though I cant access it its something this topic needs.Thanks. :)
---
3DS FC:3222-6949-4801 | Tell me if you add me so I can add you back. :)
Official Lugia and MegaBlaziken of all Pokemon Boards.
#32JDavidCPosted 8/20/2013 9:55:11 PM
Lugia, still my favourite pokemon. Much better than that overrated rainbow turkey.
---
I only deal with 100% legit/uncloned pokemon in trades.
#33Mynameispaul96Posted 8/20/2013 9:57:42 PM
JDavidC posted...
Lugia, still my favourite pokemon. Much better than that overrated rainbow turkey.

This doesn't even makes sense, since it is generally agreed that lugia is more popular than ho-oh.
---
Chespin is the best thing, since sliced bread. LOL
#34fahademon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 10:52:57 PM(edited)
I forgot to add that that Lugia set can have either Psycho Boost or Aeroblast.Both give STAB and Aeroblast has that nice Critical Hit rate.

Hydro Pump can be good too,and roost works best with a life orb Multiscale Lugia.

The fact that Lugia can do so much frightens me yet makes me happy.
---
#35The_OniwabanshuPosted 8/20/2013 11:00:39 PM
XWolfO posted...
Oh Lugia, how I love you.

When I first saw you, I thought you looked strange, but I was immediately captivated by your design. I later saw you as a mere GBC sprite, and even then, you started to look amazing. When I captured you and used you in battle, I felt like I was unstoppable, but later I decided to put you away. I didn't want you to get hurt.

A few months later, I saw your movie, and you were truly magnificent. From that day forward you remained in my heart as one of the most amazing legendary Pokemon, even to this day.

When I played HeartGold I would take you with me and just roam the regions of Kanto and Johto with you by my side. It felt great to walk with you, but sadly our time together was cut short by my busy life. Things have calmed down, but I still cannot bring myself to take that game out and walk with you again.

Despite all that, I still love you, and I will always carry you in my heart. I hope we can meet again in Pokemon Y and fly together through the skies of Kalos. I will make sure to take very good care of you.

That was amazing, I wish I could start a slow clap.
---
The Oniwabanshu
#36fahademon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 4:36:22 AM
Bump.
---
#37fahademon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 3:28:06 PM
Bump for Lugia!
---
#38fdtlPosted 8/21/2013 3:29:44 PM
Lugia is awesome, I just wish it was more of an offensive Pokemon than a defensive wall, considering its Pokedex entry mentioning how destructive it is.
#39kaiser ryuPosted 8/21/2013 3:30:22 PM
I appreciate Lugia. It adds a nice white contrast to all the primary colors in my legendary box.
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06
#40fahademon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 3:40:19 PM
fdtl posted...
Lugia is awesome, I just wish it was more of an offensive Pokemon than a defensive wall, considering its Pokedex entry mentioning how destructive it is.

"It can cause a 40 day storm with one flap of its wings"
I do wish it were that destructive. >_<

@kaiser ryu:Lugias colour and design are so simple yet so great.When I see Lugia's sprite,I just dont wanna stop looking(just like when I'm looking at Cover Art).
---