This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A "Mega Stone" in the Origins trailer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A "Mega Stone" in the Origins trailer?

User Info: w00t1996

w00t1996
3 years ago#1
Now people may have already noticed this, but did you guys see the glowing sphere thing between Charizard and red in the origins trailer?
I had to train 10 years in a volcano to get my signature.

User Info: Nightstar1994

Nightstar1994
3 years ago#2
I guess so.

User Info: Gsus_94

Gsus_94
3 years ago#3
That's what it seems like to me. If it is, i think that would be pretty cool.
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid

User Info: Socran

Socran
3 years ago#4
Ah, I hadn't noticed that before. Yeah, it looks like something in Red's hand is glowing (possibly the bracelet that the X/Y protagonists wear), and there's a tiny glowing orb in front of Charizard's chest, although I definitely wouldn't describe it as "between Red and Charizard".

I had assumed their pose was just symbolic and people were jumping to conclusions, but a little glowing orb like that would have to be deliberate.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

w00t1996
3 years ago#5
Socran posted...
Ah, I hadn't noticed that before. Yeah, it looks like something in Red's hand is glowing (possibly the bracelet that the X/Y protagonists wear), and there's a tiny glowing orb in front of Charizard's chest, although I definitely wouldn't describe it as "between Red and Charizard".

I had assumed their pose was just symbolic and people were jumping to conclusions, but a little glowing orb like that would have to be deliberate.

I guess the orb is closer to charizard than Red. Also I just noticed this but if you pause the video at just the right moment between Red and Charizard circling each other and the "Pokemon the Origins" logo you can see a faint DNA helix.

w00t1996
3 years ago#6
w00t1996 posted...
Socran posted...

I guess the orb is closer to charizard than Red. Also I just noticed this but if you pause the video at just the right moment between Red and Charizard circling each other and the "Pokemon the Origins" logo you can see a faint DNA helix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XncRoNUxmLc
It's at 0:59.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A "Mega Stone" in the Origins trailer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived