This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A "Mega Stone" in the Origins trailer?

#1w00t1996Posted 8/20/2013 7:07:25 AM
Now people may have already noticed this, but did you guys see the glowing sphere thing between Charizard and red in the origins trailer?
---
I had to train 10 years in a volcano to get my signature.
#2Nightstar1994Posted 8/20/2013 7:07:39 AM
I guess so.
#3Gsus_94Posted 8/20/2013 7:08:27 AM
That's what it seems like to me. If it is, i think that would be pretty cool.
---
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid
#4SocranPosted 8/20/2013 7:49:45 AM(edited)
Ah, I hadn't noticed that before. Yeah, it looks like something in Red's hand is glowing (possibly the bracelet that the X/Y protagonists wear), and there's a tiny glowing orb in front of Charizard's chest, although I definitely wouldn't describe it as "between Red and Charizard".

I had assumed their pose was just symbolic and people were jumping to conclusions, but a little glowing orb like that would have to be deliberate.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#5w00t1996(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 2:05:21 PM
Socran posted...
Ah, I hadn't noticed that before. Yeah, it looks like something in Red's hand is glowing (possibly the bracelet that the X/Y protagonists wear), and there's a tiny glowing orb in front of Charizard's chest, although I definitely wouldn't describe it as "between Red and Charizard".

I had assumed their pose was just symbolic and people were jumping to conclusions, but a little glowing orb like that would have to be deliberate.

I guess the orb is closer to charizard than Red. Also I just noticed this but if you pause the video at just the right moment between Red and Charizard circling each other and the "Pokemon the Origins" logo you can see a faint DNA helix.
---
#6w00t1996(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 2:08:34 PM
w00t1996 posted...
Socran posted...

I guess the orb is closer to charizard than Red. Also I just noticed this but if you pause the video at just the right moment between Red and Charizard circling each other and the "Pokemon the Origins" logo you can see a faint DNA helix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XncRoNUxmLc
It's at 0:59.
---