This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Less than 2 months to go and we still don't know the Starter evolutions

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Less than 2 months to go and we still don't know the Starter evolutions
2 years ago#1
do you hope we get them before release, or are you looking forward to being surprised when your starter evolves?
---
3DS FC - 3050-8064-0629
2 years ago#2
I'll definitely look them up before I choose. I've absolutely no control.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
2 years ago#3
I want to see starter evos before getting the game, but I'm probably picking Froakie anyway.

And Gen 5 was the same way. The starter evos weren't revealed until like a week before the game came out.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
2 years ago#4
I want to know the stats and designs of the final evos.

Right now it's a toss up between Chespin and Fennekin for me so I want to know which one has the cooler design in the final stage. I like Chespin because I always start with the grass starter and he's pretty cute, yet I like Fennekin because he's a fennec fox....
---
#RememberTheManticore - SMITE
"I'll bait you and outsmart you" - nobody important
2 years ago#5
Starters don't evolve, just have really high stats and megavolutions.

-Legit Source
---
This post has a +1 to topic killing, +3 vs Trolls and other regenerating entities.
NNID- Azurus MHU- Raiss Team Noir: Ninetales
2 years ago#6
Fourth gen we didn't know the starter evos until after the game came out in Japan. Fifth gen less than two months before - and those were leaked! People on this board either have terrible memories, or they are very confused due to the worldwide release.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
(edited by jayman7)
2 years ago#7
jayman7 posted...
Fourth gen we didn't know the starters until after the game came out in Japan. Fifth gen less than two months before - and those were leaked! People on this board either have terrible memories, or they are very confused due to the worldwide release.

i quit pokemon after DPP was released, and didn't get back into it until BW2 was about to come out.
---
3DS FC - 3050-8064-0629
2 years ago#8
For once, I kinda wanna be surprised.

I mean, if I happen to see them before I pick, fine. But, as it is, I'm probably picking Froakie anyway.

As much as I don't care for the anime, every time I see Froakie in the previews, I just fall in love with it all the more.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
2 years ago#9
R__Truth posted...
jayman7 posted...
Fourth gen we didn't know the starters until after the game came out in Japan. Fifth gen less than two months before - and those were leaked! People on this board either have terrible memories, or they are very confused due to the worldwide release.

i quit pokemon after DPP was released, and didn't get back into it until BW2 was about to come out.

That's your problem then.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
2 years ago#10
I'll wait for a full Pokedex (meaning with full movepool and stats) with exclusive Pokemon listened, plan out my team and then decide on a verison.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Less than 2 months to go and we still don't know the Starter evolutions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived