This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do people think fusions will ACUALLY happen?

#11PkmTrainerAbramPosted 8/20/2013 1:39:26 PM
SirPikachu posted...
Yea, I know people are gonna say "Kyreum!kyreum!" But you know what? That's different. That's putting half of that pokémon back in it's body, almost forming the pokémon it once was.

It would be different with normal pokémon, like could you imagine Ash, who bonds with his pokémon(or at least used to) just say "Well that's slap you suckers together!"

Pokémon is a game that, at multiple points says that Pokémon are your friends, why would you shove two of your friends consciousnesses(?) together?

Anyways, that's why fusions are just stupid outside of special pokémon.

People said the same thing about Pokemon not getting super forms of the 3 stage evolution chain would never be broken, and then Mega Evolutions happened.

It WILL happen. However long it takes. You just listed an example yourself so it's not like they are against the idea.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Plat/HG(492/492, 5 Star Black Trainer Cards), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online sparingly)
#12LexifoxPosted 8/20/2013 1:40:13 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
SirPikachu posted...
Yea, I know people are gonna say "Kyreum!kyreum!" But you know what? That's different. That's putting half of that pokémon back in it's body, almost forming the pokémon it once was.

It would be different with normal pokémon, like could you imagine Ash, who bonds with his pokémon(or at least used to) just say "Well that's slap you suckers together!"

Pokémon is a game that, at multiple points says that Pokémon are your friends, why would you shove two of your friends consciousnesses(?) together?

Anyways, that's why fusions are just stupid outside of special pokémon.

People said the same thing about Pokemon not getting super forms of the 3 stage evolution chain would never be broken, and then Mega Evolutions happened.

It WILL happen. However long it takes. You just listed an example yourself so it's not like they are against the idea.

Mega Evolutions aren't proper evolutions. They're more analogous to form(e) changes.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#137656198Posted 8/20/2013 1:42:33 PM
Now that the games are all in 3D, I can see them doing this eventually. Anyone who says there would be too many combinations hasn't played Jade Cocoon on PS1. Sure there were way less monsters, but the system they used was more like fusing model with some weird system. Some looked amazing...others...not so much
---
PSN: Snycher - Playing: Legend of Dragoon The Witcher, FF14: A Realm Reborn
I'm a guy gamer, let the shock and awe commence!!!
#14Kintoki125Posted 8/20/2013 1:43:55 PM
I need my Venustoise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMPkyRUc3DQ
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130423050025/pokemon/images/f/f7/Venustoise.png
---
3DS FC: 4811-6945-1875 PM me if you add me.