This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Finally! Weather effect animations stay onscreen

#41Puma_ItaliaPosted 8/23/2013 5:21:37 PM(edited)
As if I didn't have enough reasons to be excited for this game.

This has to mean that Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Leech Seed, etc stay on screen too right?
---
Pokemon White 2- 0347-7093-6129
#42Arcanine2009Posted 8/23/2013 7:40:19 PM
Wow. It's like pokemon stadium.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#43trashyjc(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 8:39:38 PM
Puma_Italia posted...

This has to mean that Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Leech Seed, etc stay on screen too right?

As far as I know Leech Seed doesn't. I hope the entry hazards stay on screen though. But if they don't, then meh. I'm happy enough with just the weather animations :)
#44WetstewPosted 8/23/2013 9:41:47 PM
I'm still irritated that they didn't streamline multi-hit attacks.

Bonemerang should of been animated with it flying past the target and hitting it ok the way back. Two quick hits with one animation.

Cincinno is going to take forever to use again when they could animate bullet seed hitting five times in one animation they probably won't.

Everything else looks awesome though.
---
For every good thing in life, there is one indirect link to a photo service. -eco master
#45DarkHeroZXPosted 8/23/2013 11:41:10 PM
Topsy Turvy is probably going to be seen a lot during competitive 2v2
---
"I do a lot of push ups and sit-ups and I drink plenty of juice"-Vegeta
#46wind64aPosted 8/24/2013 1:08:15 AM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
trashyjc posted...
SH076UNNER posted...
Looked like an animation straight out of Final Fantasy, i should add. Looks beautiful.

Come to think of it, transition to Mega Evolutions would look infinitely cooler if they were done GF/summon style ala Final Fantasy 8. *fangasmmm*

But I guess that's taking it too far. LOL.

Only if we can shorten them like in FFX. Watching a 5 minute summoning animation is only fun a couple of times >_>

FFIX had the faster animations as the primary default, with a very low chance of the longer animation occurring. The longer animations did more damage though, so it was a trade off.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#47ElSilverWindPosted 8/24/2013 1:49:25 AM
Puma_Italia posted...

Stealth rock already stays on the field. (the rocks are just invisible) ;D