This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon-Type Eeveelution?

#1Crazy-EeveePosted 8/21/2013 3:26:06 AM
Your opinion and feels towards it possibility & implementation?
---
Hi!
I LIKE COMPANY! *Giggle*
#2Sab_LiathPosted 8/21/2013 3:54:53 AM
I'd love to see it made real.

Possible names: Drakeon, Wyvereon,

Evelution method: Bring your Eevee to the hidden caverns in the mountains, level it up while it is holding a Dragon Claw,
---
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!
#3keflynPosted 8/21/2013 4:05:56 AM
Highly unlikely. Reasons?

Merchandise with the eeveelutions (Including Slyveon) is everywhere in Japan, the Pokemon store is full of it. Bags, books, pencils, hats, clothes, I doubt they would add another one to then have to re-design all the stuff.
---
Beep-Beep-Bob-Bob-Tilly-Nilly-Wha-Wha-Icky-wicky wha-wha-Meep Meep-Larp-Lep-Sina-minga-Boom
Friends code = 1592 6108 1523
#4CalciferJenkinsPosted 8/21/2013 4:06:43 AM
I saw someone suggest the name Draconeon, I like that.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#5trashyjcPosted 8/21/2013 4:11:47 AM
I'm still waiting for this to happen. One can hope..
#6Solar_CrimsonPosted 8/21/2013 5:04:51 AM
I'm still hoping that there is a Dragon Eeveelution, for these reasons:

1. So far, new Eeveelutions have come in pairs: Espeon and Umbreon, and Glaceon and Leafeon. It'd be disappointing to see 6th Gen not continue the trend.
2. One of the paired Eeveelutions has a type advantage over its "partner": Umbreon beats Espeon, and Glaceon beats Leafeon. A Dragon-type Eeveelution would be a logical choice here, considering Fairy's advantage over Dragon, and would hype up the new Fairy-type as well. Alternatively, they could also introduce a Poison-type Eevee or a Steel-type Eevee (since those two are said to be strong against Fairy).

Though I agree that if there WAS a second Eeveelution, they'd be advertising it right alongside Sylveon. Unlike in Gen.4 where both of the Eeveelutions were unknown until the game came out.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#7ProdozulPosted 8/21/2013 5:38:45 AM
CalciferJenkins posted...
I saw someone suggest the name Draconeon, I like that.

megusta.jpg
#8Callista08Posted 8/21/2013 5:40:34 AM
The issue with the "they would have revealed by now" argument is that Sylveon is special. She represented a new type not found in the previous games. Granted by now they should have revealed it, but still that could have been a factor and could be hiding.

However as of late they've really went away from the norm. I bet Sylveon is the only one.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3653-9864-6035
Pokemon White FC: 4641-8614-2897 (5th Gen Edits only)
#9FardrassilPosted 8/21/2013 5:48:22 AM
As much as I'd like to see one, it seems unlikely given all the Sylveon hype not leaving much room.
#10Mcis1979Posted 8/21/2013 1:56:06 PM
But think about if a new eeveelution existed and was an old type it would still be outshined by the new type or worse it would overshadow the implications of a new type.

I think since glaceon and leafeon didnt recieve any hype when d/p came out it wont make a difference. They could still be hiding one.