This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When the last time you saw a Pokemon transform into human...

#11gladwyn101Posted 8/21/2013 7:59:12 AM
Might want to finish your fragment.

And that has never happened, unless you count Latias from that movie or Ditto.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Snivy (Monty)
#12ashcrvPosted 8/21/2013 8:08:54 AM
Ew. Why would a pokemon downgrade itself like that?
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#13Canadian DudePosted 8/22/2013 8:05:06 PM
If I read this correctly, TC's question is supposed to be, "When was the last time you, personally, saw a Pokemon transform into a human girl - not just in form, but at a genetic level?"

For the me the answer is 1972, it was a blustery day in Copenhagen and I was sitting on a park bench, smoking a cigar, when a Magmortar rushed out of the trees and transformed into a leggy beauty. Wondering if she was human only in appearance or had in fact become human at a genetic level, I quickly pulled out a futuristic scanner and confirmed. She asked for directions to the train station and I helped her out, then headed downtown to meet a friend for lunch.
---
May a moody baby doom a yam.
#14xXFlam1ng_N1nJaPosted 8/22/2013 8:07:16 PM
I don't get it.
---
No one cares what you're currently playing or what games you look forward to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9k9x0ld0cI
#15Quick-ManPosted 8/22/2013 8:15:35 PM
Canadian Dude posted...
If I read this correctly, TC's question is supposed to be, "When was the last time you, personally, saw a Pokemon transform into a human girl - not just in form, but at a genetic level?"

For the me the answer is 1972, it was a blustery day in Copenhagen and I was sitting on a park bench, smoking a cigar, when a Magmortar rushed out of the trees and transformed into a leggy beauty. Wondering if she was human only in appearance or had in fact become human at a genetic level, I quickly pulled out a futuristic scanner and confirmed. She asked for directions to the train station and I helped her out, then headed downtown to meet a friend for lunch.

You shoulda put it in her.

Well, unless you're a girl of course.
---
I am admittedly the biggest, most pretentious douchebag on the Gamefaqs boards.
I'm also faster than Sonic.
#16MagikarpRulesPosted 8/22/2013 8:33:57 PM
Canadian Dude posted...

You are my hero.
#17Jakerific44Posted 8/22/2013 8:44:12 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Teh_Tiltyu posted...
Darkeep12 posted...
JackSolomon posted...
... What?

---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
#18JarickoPosted 8/22/2013 8:44:33 PM
JackSolomon posted...
... What?

---
I like Lances!
#19javel34Posted 8/22/2013 8:46:11 PM
Quick-Man posted...
Canadian Dude posted...

You shoulda put it in her.

Well, unless you're a girl of course.

Especially if you're a girl.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.