This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite grass starter?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite grass starter?

User Info: SalsaSavant

SalsaSavant
3 years ago#1
Which? - Results (129 votes)
Bulbasaur
31.01% (40 votes)
Chikorita
16.28% (21 votes)
Treeko
20.93% (27 votes)
Turtwig
16.28% (21 votes)
Snivy
8.53% (11 votes)
Chespin
6.98% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which?
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
3 years ago#2
Definitely Treecko.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

User Info: ChaosMew161

ChaosMew161
3 years ago#3
Treecko. Also, TC, learn how to spell "Treecko".
When it comes to Pokemon, I like Generation V more than Generation I.
3DS Friend Code: 2406-5121-4760 (PM me if you added me with your FC!)

User Info: biohazard151

biohazard151
3 years ago#4
Almost went with serperiors line, but bulbasaur is my favorite. Also love sceptile...in fact grass starters are overall my favorites in pokemon.
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#5
Of just the basic forms, either Bulbasaur or Treecko. Of the final evolved forms, Torterra.
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
just waiting to die

User Info: TheMasterTurtle

TheMasterTurtle
3 years ago#6
Venusaur and Sceptile are awesome but Venusaur takes the cake. Say what you want about GEn I but it had by far the best starters.
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.

User Info: nro87

nro87
3 years ago#7
TheMasterTurtle posted...
Venusaur and Sceptile are awesome but Venusaur takes the cake. Say what you want about GEn I but it had by far the best starters.

I like how you tell people they are allowed to have opinions, then turn around and spout yours as fact. In my opinion, Gen 4 had the best starters. 2 of them are based on my favorite animals and the third is a giant turtle with a tiny ecosystem on its back. And this is coming from someone who thinks Gen 4 was the worst overall generation.
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
3 years ago#8
nro87 posted...

I like how you tell people they are allowed to have opinions, then turn around and spout yours as fact. In my opinion, Gen 4 had the best starters. 2 of them are based on my favorite animals and the third is a giant turtle with a tiny ecosystem on its back. And this is coming from someone who thinks Gen 4 was the worst overall generation.

Personally, I do think 1 had the best. Maybe it's just that my nostalgia kicks in when I see them, but I love all three.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.

User Info: xbombr

xbombr
3 years ago#9
1. Bulbasaur
2. Treeko
3. Snivy/Chikorita/Turtwig
FAIL WAR! Let's do it! I'll warn you... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! - Deprece

User Info: TheMasterTurtle

TheMasterTurtle
3 years ago#10
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
nro87 posted...

Personally, I do think 1 had the best. Maybe it's just that my nostalgia kicks in when I see them, but I love all three.

No I really do think Gen I just had the best visually designed starters. I also think prefacing EVERYTHING YOU SAY ALL THE TIME with in my opinion or I think when it's totally unneeded is well, unneeded.

The Gen I starters all look like proud monsters and have their own distinct personalities. Their growth from beginning to end makes sense visually.

Also, in case you care I didn't start with Gen I.
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite grass starter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived