This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite grass starter?

#1SalsaSavantPosted 8/21/2013 4:45:01 PM
Which? - Results (129 votes)
Bulbasaur
31.01% (40 votes)
Chikorita
16.28% (21 votes)
Treeko
20.93% (27 votes)
Turtwig
16.28% (21 votes)
Snivy
8.53% (11 votes)
Chespin
6.98% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which?
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#2CharizardFirePosted 8/21/2013 4:45:28 PM
Definitely Treecko.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#3ChaosMew161Posted 8/21/2013 4:46:42 PM
Treecko. Also, TC, learn how to spell "Treecko".
---
When it comes to Pokemon, I like Generation V more than Generation I.
3DS Friend Code: 2406-5121-4760 (PM me if you added me with your FC!)
#4biohazard151Posted 8/21/2013 4:47:20 PM
Almost went with serperiors line, but bulbasaur is my favorite. Also love sceptile...in fact grass starters are overall my favorites in pokemon.
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
#5FuneralCakePosted 8/21/2013 4:49:56 PM
Of just the basic forms, either Bulbasaur or Treecko. Of the final evolved forms, Torterra.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
just waiting to die
#6TheMasterTurtlePosted 8/21/2013 5:00:11 PM
Venusaur and Sceptile are awesome but Venusaur takes the cake. Say what you want about GEn I but it had by far the best starters.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#7nro87Posted 8/21/2013 5:02:56 PM
TheMasterTurtle posted...
Venusaur and Sceptile are awesome but Venusaur takes the cake. Say what you want about GEn I but it had by far the best starters.

I like how you tell people they are allowed to have opinions, then turn around and spout yours as fact. In my opinion, Gen 4 had the best starters. 2 of them are based on my favorite animals and the third is a giant turtle with a tiny ecosystem on its back. And this is coming from someone who thinks Gen 4 was the worst overall generation.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#8P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 8/21/2013 5:14:15 PM
nro87 posted...

I like how you tell people they are allowed to have opinions, then turn around and spout yours as fact. In my opinion, Gen 4 had the best starters. 2 of them are based on my favorite animals and the third is a giant turtle with a tiny ecosystem on its back. And this is coming from someone who thinks Gen 4 was the worst overall generation.

Personally, I do think 1 had the best. Maybe it's just that my nostalgia kicks in when I see them, but I love all three.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#9xbombrPosted 8/21/2013 5:19:59 PM
1. Bulbasaur
2. Treeko
3. Snivy/Chikorita/Turtwig
---
FAIL WAR! Let's do it! I'll warn you... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! - Deprece
#10TheMasterTurtlePosted 8/21/2013 5:23:09 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
nro87 posted...

Personally, I do think 1 had the best. Maybe it's just that my nostalgia kicks in when I see them, but I love all three.

No I really do think Gen I just had the best visually designed starters. I also think prefacing EVERYTHING YOU SAY ALL THE TIME with in my opinion or I think when it's totally unneeded is well, unneeded.

The Gen I starters all look like proud monsters and have their own distinct personalities. Their growth from beginning to end makes sense visually.

Also, in case you care I didn't start with Gen I.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.