This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Type Islands 3 - Cast Among the Dreaming and the Dead

#101DigiHerokidPosted 8/25/2013 9:49:02 AM
Luke tried,but he was somewhat in between life and Death.Something was stopping him from being brought back.

"Luke...Don't trust the Acreum........He's not who he says he is.Trust me. I can Give you power....."

Luke recognized it as S. Arceus' voice.He felt a powerwash over him, strong and.... Dark.

"This is but a taste....",his voice faded.

Then a shining light in the darkness.The Figure of Suicune came forward and nudged Luke onto his back.Suicune charged to the light.(Sorry, Don't remember his name or Luke doesn't know it).

"SPIRIT THUNDER!",Shocky yelled continuesly trying to shock Luke back into Life.

Then he jolted up.
"Wow, Watch the electricity,Shocks"

Rachel hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Quick, we need something who can Dig!",said Rachel.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#102RotomGuy3Posted 8/25/2013 10:03:04 AM
Regice spared no time to attack Shadow Arceus. He shot bolts of ice at him. Shadow Arceus laughed, and used Shadow Claw on them. They were reflected back at Regice. Plasmo started digging around for his iForme. He could broadcast to everyone that Shadow Arceus was here.

"Hello, Plasmo." Shadow Arceus said, landing in front of him.

"Oh no! Get back! Surzy, help!"

Plasmo turned to see Surzy flirting with the dark Gardevoir. "SURZY!!"
"Don't worry. He's abandoned you. He doesn't care for you. You must complete your trial independently."
"Don't trick me! Lugia gave us trials!"
"Gave him trials. You must complete yours. This is all in your head."
"My... Head?"
"Yes. Would you like me to wake you up?"
"Yes, yes please."
Shadow Arceus readied a shadow laser, and then fired it at Plasmo. As the shadow went through his body, he went through immense pain. Regice thawed himself to see Plasmo being engulfed in shadows. His eyes widened as he jumped in the way of the shadows, only to find himself engulfed as well. Plasmo's skim turned black and is electricity became blood red, and Regice's icy body became dark.

Ghost Island - Lady Magius

"'Ello, ma sweet."

Lady Magius turned to see a Sableye with bright green eyes and a dark green body gem.

"Oh no, stay back! Don't flirt with me, you sick monster!" Lady Magius said.
#103DigiHerokidPosted 8/25/2013 10:22:23 AM
Chaos all around them.Rachel counted down....:59 seconds left.
Then an idea sprang in her head.

"Pendragon!Can you dig down and stop the bomb?",She asked hurriedly.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#104SorceressTharjaPosted 8/25/2013 11:24:47 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...
"Quick, get outta here!" Surzy shouted to her.

"Hahahahaha!" Tharja begun walking over to them, slowly but deliberately, "Oh my, now that IS rich. Hahaha! 'Quick get outta here!' Hahahaha!" Tharja looked up towards Shadow Arceus "Maybe I should see if all these new gifts are any good, huh? Die now..." Tharja launched a chaos strike in the form of spears, hurtling towards the people who had approached, missing by a tiny amount "Oh dear. It appears I missed. Maybe instead of killing you I should invade your minds and torture you until you die." she switched to communicating telepathically 'It would be ever so easy.' She prepared a shadow ball, before tossing it playfully into the air and catching it. She prepared to throw it directly at the one who had spoken and gave one command: "Run."
#105DigiHerokidPosted 8/25/2013 11:53:23 AM
I know this is overdue, but you do realize his name was Genny but Gengy works too so,

:55 seconds left...
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#106RotomGuy3Posted 8/25/2013 12:16:52 PM
Psy Island - Surzy

Surzy got up immediately. "Woah, woah! Excuse me!" Surzy flew up into the air.

"Oi, Plasmo! We better-"

Surzy didn't get much time to speak before he was blasted with a Thunder. He was knocked down to the ground.

"Pathetic." Plasmo said. He and Regice, now both painted fully with shadows stepped out of the debris Shadow Arceus's blast left.

"Woah, woah woah! You let Shadow trick you?"

Plasmo filled with rage. "I wouldn't of, it wasn't for you. No matter, now I realise how stupid you are. Regice, Ice Shard."

"Look, Lady..." the Sableye said.

"Shut up! You know what you did that night! I'll never forgive you!"

"Magius! We don' have time for this! I saw your friends!"

"Oh, so you want to worm them out too?"
#107TepigSnivyPosted 8/25/2013 12:48:52 PM
Xavier, Yveltal, Tharja, Shadow Arceus, Plasmo, Regice and the Dark + Thunder armies? My money is on the baddies!
---
Les Miserables - 'At The End Of The Day'
White 2 FC : Jett :
1636-2265-7958
#108RotomGuy3Posted 8/25/2013 1:57:10 PM
TepigSnivy posted...
Xavier, Yveltal, Tharja, Shadow Arceus, Plasmo, Regice and the Dark + Thunder armies? My money is on the baddies!

It should be fun :D

What about Darkrai, where is he in all of this.
#109SorceressTharjaPosted 8/25/2013 2:58:19 PM
RotomGuy3 posted...
Psy Island - Surzy
Plasmo filled with rage. "I wouldn't of, it wasn't for you. No matter, now I realise how stupid you are. Regice, Ice Shard."

Psy Island (Tharja, Surzy, Plasmo, Regice, Shadow Arceus)
"Hey. I think we have more important weaklings to deal with than, uh, that." Tharja idly tossed the shadow ball at Surzy before turning to Plasmo and Regice. "Your names?" they introduced themselves quickly. "Hahahaha. Well, I'm not going to wait around. Toy with the chewtoy if you wish." Tharja began walking towards the area where she believed that those who were serving the Arceum were hiding.

[[Darkrai is with Cresselia, is he not?]]
#110RotomGuy3Posted 8/25/2013 3:17:21 PM
Psy Island - Plasmo, Regice

"I agree, Miss Tharja. We'll help you." Plasmo turned to Surzy. "Honestly, what a poor excuse for a legend. Come Regice."

Plasmo and Regice felt an unbeleiveable power surging through them. Regice's fingers grew sharper and became blood red, as he thought to himself again.

AFTER SHADOW ARCEUS WOKE ME AND MY NEW MASTER UP TO THE TRUE GOD, I HAVE REALISED THAT MY OLD MASTER WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A WEAKLING.

"The world is at war." The Sableye said.

"You don't say?" Lady Magius said, as she threw various forms of pottery at him.

"Look, you have to trust me. Come to Psy Island."

"Never, Sable. I can never trust you again after what you did.