This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Type Islands 3 - Cast Among the Dreaming and the Dead

#111GolurkcanflyPosted 8/25/2013 3:35:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#112GolurkcanflyPosted 8/25/2013 3:36:40 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Yet more succumb to the power of Shadow. Charon spoke to himself. Yveltal, a Gardevoir, a Rotom, and even Regice, who was so faithful to his master, Regigigas. Why must it be so tempting? Do they not realize that this power will make them turn on everything, everyone they love? The power only brings destruction and corruption. This is no longer a battle of Order vs Chaos but of Evil and Good. Good, the preservation of all and to some extent Order. Evil, the destruction of the body and soul. I fear that no one, no thing will survive the onslaught of Shadow Arceus. May the True Arceus return and bring peace to all.

fix'd
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#113lolsophia7Posted 8/25/2013 3:38:43 PM
Psy Island (Tharja, Surzy, Plasmo, Regice, Shadow Arceus)

Glacier the Bayleef saw what happened and thought it was so cool.
"Can't wait to tell this to meganium!"As she walked away she tripped over a stone and crashed down in front of shadow arceus "I-I um I."at that moment backwardness shot a beam of shadows and there Glaciers eyes went red and her body went black but her leaf stayed exactly the same.
---
Glacier of Ice Island READY FOR DUTY.
#114RotomGuy3Posted 8/25/2013 3:47:52 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Yet more succumb to the power of Shadow. Charon spoke to himself. Yveltal, a Gardevoir, a Rotom, and even Regice, who was so faithful to his master, Regigigas. Why must it be so tempting? Do they not realize that this power will make them turn on everything, everyone they love? The power only brings destruction and corruption. This is no longer a battle of Order vs Chaos but of Evil and Good. Good, the preservation of all and to some extent Order. Evil, the destruction of the body and soul. I fear that no one, no thing will survive the onslaught of Shadow Arceus. May the True Arceus return and bring peace to all.

fix'd

Completely ruined the atmosphere of that post. XD
#115uuurrrgghPosted 8/25/2013 3:50:52 PM
(Sorry that it has been awhile, difficult juggling this with the Pokeworld RP)

After warning Aria to get out of here, Ohmu headed back to shore. Seeing some literally dark figures, Ohmu donned his armor, and approached the group.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#116DigiHerokidPosted 8/25/2013 3:55:25 PM
So sweaty...

Well I'm waiting for Pendragon to answer and dig so...
Why do I always say so?

Rachel saw tharja headed for them. She left and walked up to what Rachel then called,"Hey banshee!Lesve us alone!"Rachel shouted approaching tharja who had a shadow ball in her hand.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#117Pendragon71037Posted 8/25/2013 6:12:55 PM
DigiHerokid posted...
So sweaty...

Well I'm waiting for Pendragon to answer and dig so...
Why do I always say so?

Rachel saw tharja headed for them. She left and walked up to what Rachel then called,"Hey banshee!Lesve us alone!"Rachel shouted approaching tharja who had a shadow ball in her hand.

Pendragon got the idea, "on it." And with that, he disappeared into the earth, shoving dirt out of the way so fast it almost looked like he was swimming. He eventually reached a small cave underground, with a black and purple sphere almost like a huge Shadow Ball. With just the slightest tinge of déjà vu, he slashed it in half, or tried to, as his arm was stopped a full inch from the surface. The edges of his arms started glowing blue, and he shouted "Kazid' hea!" And plunged both hands int the ball, dispelling it.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#118SorceressTharjaPosted 8/25/2013 6:49:26 PM
[[I'm really confused as to what Pendragon just did]]

Psy Island (Tharja, Plasmo, Regice, Rachel)
"Hey, Plasmo. There's a Kirlia who thinks she's hot stuff. I think her name was Rachel." Tharja leisurely tossed the shadow ball in her general direction, missing by a large amount. "Hahahaha. Oh how you whimper like a little baby. Oh how I could make you cry. Hahaha!" Tharja used shadow sneak to close in on Rachel very quickly "I could remove your arm!" Tharja said, briskly using chaos strike to hurt her arm. "Or I could remove your head!" Again, Tharja struck her in the head, moving too fast for Rachel to fight back in any way. "Hehehehehe. No. I think I'll chop you into tiny little pieces and see how long it takes for you to bleed to death. Oh? That sounds fun. Pity I haven't the time to waste on someone as pathetic as you."

Flying Island (Robin - I'll reintroduce him in a sec... last time I mentioned him was when I intro'd him at the beginning of thread 2,)
Robin had stayed out of the war for the entire duration of it. As a Fletchling, he was generally too weak to fight and too slow to be a messenger. That suited him. The less time he had to spend fighting the better, since he wasn't really a fan of violence. Not that he was afraid of death. Ever since he had met Tharja, she had become obsessed with him and he could constantly feel her mind brushing against his - keeping an eye on him. Currently though? She had gone quiet and that had him worried. He knew where she had been last - Psy Island, a little off of the coast but the messengers spoke of terrible things happening there. He feared she was dead. Which, whilst he didn't appreciate he being quite so obsessive, he certainly didn't want. He looked over to where Psy Island lay and begun his flight over there.

Now, again, he was just a Fletchling and from Flying Island to Psy Island was a long way, but he flew as fast as his wings would take him until about half way there he spotted an Abra who was on a small island that was not bound to any of the armies. The Abra was carrying a sign which read "Free teleports - go anywhere your heart desires. Willing to teleport into warzones for cash." Robin flew down and said to the Abra "How close to Psy Island can you get me for free?" the Abra looked at him, staring with it's narrow eyes, "I don't know of any wars there. I'll take you the whole way for free." Robin's heart rose. Maybe he would be able to find out what was happening there after all.

[[
Name: Robin
Level: 11
Species: Fletchling (Normal/Flying)
Alliance: Neutral (lives on Sky Island, but stays out of politics and war)
Marks: Lost his memory at 17. He stayed on Psy Island where he was found for some time, but ultimately left. He met many of the citizens whilst he was there, including Tharja, who formed something of an obsession over him. He later moved to Flying Island, where he lived happily since. He is opposed to violence.

Movepool:
Quick Attack
Brave Bird
Wild Charge
Double Edge
]]
#119DigiHerokidPosted 8/25/2013 6:58:09 PM
"Rachel!",Luke sprang up and swifted Tharja, regice, and plasmo.

"Fools,Now the first Island shall fall",said S.Arceus.

"Chaos Blackout!",he yelled as a dark veil engulfed eveyone.

Can't post but in the afternoons now.Gotta go to school.So anyone know what happened to Missingno_Mastr.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#120RotomGuy3Posted 8/26/2013 12:44:59 AM
Psy Island - Plasmo, Regice, Tharja, Shadow Arceus

Plasmo recovered from the Swift, and watched as Shadow Arceus knocked out everyone. He, Regice and Tharja were immune due to their newfound power.

"Knocking out these fools will be easier than I thought. You have to be stupid to not want to work for the most powerful being in the universe." Plasmo said.

"Say, I know someone who wants to destroy Shadow Arceus. I could use my iForme to track his location."

Plasmo loaded up the contact app, and spoke. "Xavier... hi. How are you feeling?"

Plasmo tried to drag out the conversation long enough to load his location.