This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Type Islands 3 - Cast Among the Dreaming and the Dead

#121uuurrrgghPosted 8/26/2013 1:15:05 AM
Ohmu approached the shore, seeing fighting unfold.

"Chaos Blackout!"

A wave of darkness engulfed the boat, ripping it to shreds. Ohmu was unfazed. I'm already in the shallows, no need for a boat. he thought, looking around for any trouble. Hm, three pokemon have joined Shadow Arceus. Correction, one pokemon and two legendaries have joined Shadow Arceus. This is bad. Knowing he was the only pokemon who didn't faint from the blast, Ohmu approached behind the trio, jumped, and let loose a Buldoze.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#122DigiHerokidPosted 8/26/2013 4:44:10 AM
"Rachel",said the Arceum.

"Is this my trial?",she asked.

"No,No trial for you, since you've already passed, the trial of lov..."

"Okay",she said to cut him off.

"Use this power to Wash away ones darknesses. This power will protect you and your friends.Now leave Psy island,Now!S.Arceus is about to destroy it in one foul swoop."

Rachel woke up, still sore.She tried out the new power."Clense!",said Rachel.

Power: 75
Acc: Never miss
Type???(maybe fairy or water)

A light washes away the foes darkness, and sins.It clenses the soul.

Rachel was healed,no better she could help.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#123RotomGuy3Posted 8/26/2013 8:29:47 AM
Psy Island - Tharja, Plasmo, Regice, Shadow Arceus

"Not the smartest thing to do, I can levitate!" Plasmo said.

"I feel... power..." Plasmo let out a huge bolt of black electricity at Ohmu.

New Move! - Shadow Shock
A super powerful jolt of shadow charge.
Power: 130
PP: 5
#124TepigSnivyPosted 8/26/2013 8:59:13 AM
Sorry, had school.

------------------------------

Dark Island - Xavier

Xavier heard Plasmo's voice again.

“What do you want now?” Xavier sighs, they were just imbeciles standing in his way of power....

What is power though? For Xavier, it's becoming king of the Poké World, how would he do it though?....
---
Les Miserables - 'At The End Of The Day'
White 2 FC : Jett :
1636-2265-7958
#125uuurrrgghPosted 8/26/2013 9:05:44 AM
Oh crap. Ohmu quickly threw up a protect, and started gathering energy for a Horn of Judgement "HWUAAAAAAA... HWUAAAAAAAAA.... HWUAAAAA..." Ohmu's body soon became cloaked in a blue light.

(Couldn't help but make a reference to that)
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#126RotomGuy3Posted 8/26/2013 9:11:03 AM
Ghost Island - Tharja, Plasmo, Regice

The Shadow Shock nearly broke through the Protect, however it managed to hold up. Plasmo watched as Ohmu readied an attack.

"Regice?"

Regice got out his Giga Cube. Darkness soaked through it, and then he squeezed it. Regice gained Regigigas's powers once again. Now, combined with Shadow Arceus's powers, he was almost unstoppable.

The iForme started to beep.
"What do you want now?"
Plasmo turned off the call.

"Lovely. Dark Island. Not too far. Tharja, would you like to come and dispose of the Dark Island leader? The fool wants to stop the war."
#127SorceressTharjaPosted 8/26/2013 10:41:19 AM
Psy Island, Plasmo, Regice, Tharja
Tharja paused for a moment, and spoke softly to herself "Dark Island... I wonder if Elpizo will be there. Heh heh..." she turned to Plasmo "Yes. Those who wish to kill Shadow Arceus do not deserve to live."
#128RotomGuy3Posted 8/26/2013 10:51:30 AM
Psy Island - Tharja, Plasmo, Regice

"Wonderful. Regice, you can come back now. Leave the fool to attack nothing."

Regice got out of his block position, and reverted Regigigas's powers back into the Giga Cube. He grabbed Plasmo and Tharja, and levitated over to Dark Island.

Dark Island - Tharja, Plasmo, Regice

Plasmo tracked the signal until he found Xavier in a clearing. He looked at Regice and gave permission to shoot. Regice shot a multitude of Dark Ice Bolts at Xavier.

New Move! - Crystal Darkness
Shoots much like Ice Bolt; however upon smashing, the bolts release a gas which deals Dark Type damage.
Power: 80 (Ice Bolts), 70 (Dark Gas)
PP: 10
#129TepigSnivyPosted 8/26/2013 11:33:07 AM
Dark Island - Xavier

“YOU FOOL! YOU DARE DEFY YVELTAL'S SON?!” Xavier screams in anger.

Xavier dodges the ice bolts, then flies into the air using his wings.

“I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY FATHER YVELTAL TO DESTROY ANYONE WHO TRIES TO STOP HIM AND SHADOW ARCEUS!” Xavier screams madly, clicking his fingers with a spark. Yveltal appears beside him. “My precious son? These fools are attacking you?”

Xavier flies up higher than before, suddenly a dark aura surrounds him, his red circles making it appear as if he's on fire. He flies downward at at Regice.

New Move! - Night Prey
Type - Dark/Flying (Cause I can)
The user flies into the air, letting a Dark Aura surround it. It then flies downward at full speed at it's prey.
---
Les Miserables - 'At The End Of The Day'
White 2 FC : Jett :
1636-2265-7958
#130RotomGuy3Posted 8/26/2013 11:43:04 AM
Dark Island - Plasmo, Regice, Tharja

Plasmo jolted out of the way and Regice readied his Giga Form. After transforming, he got into a defensive position.

"I must say, they are certainly spectacular wings you've grown!" Plasmo said as he shot a Shadow Shock towards Xavier.

"I guess that means Electric moves are more effective, huh? Shame!"

"PAIN WILL COME TO THOSE WHO DEFY SHADOW ARCEUS." Regice said.