This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Type Islands 3 - Cast Among the Dreaming and the Dead

#131TepigSnivyPosted 8/26/2013 11:49:12 AM
Dark Island - Xavier

Xavier flies out of the way of the shock, and readies Night Prey when suddenly he hears a shout. “SON, HALT. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT OUR ENEMIES, THEY HAVE THE POWER OF SHADOW ARCEUS.”

Xavier smirks at Plasmo. “My my, I never would have thought you'd become one of us...”
---
Les Miserables - 'At The End Of The Day'
White 2 FC : Jett :
1636-2265-7958
#132RotomGuy3Posted 8/26/2013 11:59:42 AM
Dark Island - Plasmo, Regice, Tharja

"Mwa ha! I thought I would have to destroy you! So glad we both agree that the shadows are the real rulers."

Giga Regice lowered his arms and reverted back into normal Regice.

"So, you were blessed with being Yveltal's offspring? Hmm, yes... a bit like Surzy. However, we should of killed that pathetic excuse of a legendary when we were there."

Ghost Island - Lady Magius, Sable

"Untie me this instant!" Lady Magius squealed.

"I'm afraid I can't, ma'am." Sable said.

"Yes you can! You have arms!" Lady Magius screamed.

Surzy crashed through the wall of the tower and collapsed on the floor. "Oh my! Surzy?" Lady Magius said.
#133DigiHerokidPosted 8/26/2013 3:47:17 PM
Luke,Rachel, and Shocky

Rachel snuck up on the distracted Tharja.
"Hey Banshee!Clense!"

Shocky and Luke foucused on double teaming S.Arceus.
"Hydro Jet!"
"Spirit Thunder!"

Then S. Arceus used Destruction Reaper.The island was torn in half.Then broke into peices,crumbled and destroyed.Psy island was no more.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#134Pendragon71037Posted 8/26/2013 8:50:47 PM
(Question: is Irwin the Toxicroak still in this? It'll save me the small hassle of making a new Character if he is.)
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#135uuurrrgghPosted 8/26/2013 9:08:38 PM
"HWUAAAAA..... HWUAAAA... HWUAAAARRRGGGHHH!"

Ohmu quickly regained his footing, noticing the center of Psy Island disintegrating. Well Scorpio, you to what you wanted. Noticing Luke and the Kirlia holding their ground, Ohmu dashed over to help, HWAAAing along the way.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#136RotomGuy3Posted 8/27/2013 12:02:51 AM
DigiHerokid posted...
Luke,Rachel, and Shocky

Rachel snuck up on the distracted Tharja.
"Hey Banshee!Clense!"

Shocky and Luke foucused on double teaming S.Arceus.
"Hydro Jet!"
"Spirit Thunder!"

Then S. Arceus used Destruction Reaper.The island was torn in half.Then broke into peices,crumbled and destroyed.Psy island was no more.

(Uh, Tharja, Plasmo and Regice are on Dark Island now()

--------------

Dark Island - Plasmo, Regice, Xavier, Tharja

Plasmo felt a buzz from his iForme. He opened it up and the holographic map came up. Then, they looked to see Psy Island completely collapse and disappear off the map. Plasmo smiled.

"Hey Xavier, didn't you used to have friend of sorts there? He's long gone now."
#137DigiHerokidPosted 8/27/2013 3:58:52 AM
"OHMU!",said all three at once.
"Ohmu,they got away",said Luke.

"I want to find that Banshee!",said Rachel angrily.
"Well,what next?",Shocky asked.

S.Arceus had left.They sat on one of the boulders thst had made up Psy island.Then the small noise of hooves was heard.

Xerneas walked under the one tree that had survived.His horns began to glow then he used geomancy.A few sprouts started to grow and the tree grew bigger.Xerneas was healing Psy island.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728
#138SorceressTharjaPosted 8/27/2013 8:43:14 AM
((Is it me you're referring to as Banshee?))

Dark Island, Tharja, Plasmo, Regice, Xavier
"Well it is nice of you to get re-acquainted, but we came with a job to do did we not?" Tharja smiled "I would hate to have to kill someone unnecessarily." Laughing now, she said "Oh, that's a lie. I would love it. Hahahaha"
"Xavier here has things covered."
"Oh." she conjoured a Shadow Ball and tossed it into the air before making it explode - causing a shower of shadows. "So we wasted our time coming here then? Well I'm going to go and have a look at the remains of Psy Island. Maybe some of the weaklings survived for me to kill." she walked over to Plasmo and whispered "I hear Shadow Ball is super effective on ghosts like you." before teleporting away, back to Psy Island.

Psy Island, Tharja (Xerneas)
"Oh? Now what's this? Wittle babbie Deerling here wanna make things all nice and pwetty again. Naughty babbie Deerling." she pinpointed Xerneas's location and bombarded it with psychic energy. Xerneas cried out in pain, tormented by the energy. She spoke to it telepathically 'Aww, you don't like that? Maybe we shouldn't mess with things that don't belong to us? Oh no we shouldn't. Oh no we shouldn't!' then she opened her thoughts out to a wider audience 'Watch, weaklings, as your legendary pokemon squirms like a Magikarp caught between the beaks of a Pelipper. Watch, as before your eyes the first legend dies.'
#139uuurrrgghPosted 8/27/2013 8:49:12 AM
"...hehe." Ohmu chuckled, who had finished charging his Horn of Judgement. Seeing Tharja distracted, Ohmu charged, body clad in a blue aurora. Nobody here's to cover for you.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#140SorceressTharjaPosted 8/27/2013 9:04:23 AM
Psy Island, Tharja, Ohmu
The Horn of Judgement struck Tharja, who instinctively teleported as it made contact - minimizing the damage from the blow. She reappeared a short distance away and flung a Shadow Ball at Ohmu, who shrugged it off as nothing. "Hahaha. You have strength." she used Chaos Strike, the rounds this time forming into a wall that enclosed Ohmu into a cell, ready to hurt him should he touch them. Tharja smiled and awaited his move.