This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Ditto can't maintain its transformation when it laughs...

#21CakeOfLiesPosted 8/22/2013 12:20:30 PM
LazHarshaw posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
LazHarshaw posted...
^^
But how? All blows would be cushioned, it makes no physical sense! Has science lied to me? Arceus damn you all! *sobs*

Not at all.
Ditto changes to a clone of the opponent. If he turns into Arceus, he even has the same skin (or whatever) that Arceus has. Same with Ferrothorn, Garchomp, Kakuna...

So you're telling me Ditto is just a pile of stem cells that transforms into exactly what it's looking at? Duplicating it's opponents nervous system and cellular structure in one second?

Yup.
PokeLogic.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#22LazHarshawPosted 8/22/2013 12:24:13 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
LazHarshaw posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
LazHarshaw posted...
^^
But how? All blows would be cushioned, it makes no physical sense! Has science lied to me? Arceus damn you all! *sobs*

Not at all.
Ditto changes to a clone of the opponent. If he turns into Arceus, he even has the same skin (or whatever) that Arceus has. Same with Ferrothorn, Garchomp, Kakuna...

So you're telling me Ditto is just a pile of stem cells that transforms into exactly what it's looking at? Duplicating it's opponents nervous system and cellular structure in one second?

Yup.
PokeLogic.

Wow, so it's not a failed mew clone, it's just discarded umbilical cords.
---
Mega Ampharos' Talent Agent
Client Headshot - http://imgur.com/D90UC4h
#23CakeOfLiesPosted 8/22/2013 12:25:11 PM
LazHarshaw posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
LazHarshaw posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
LazHarshaw posted...
^^

Not at all.

Yup.
PokeLogic.

Wow, so it's not a failed mew clone, it's just discarded umbilical cords.

*shudders*
... Yup.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF