This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In Pokemon X and Y...

#11Spartan_VicePosted 8/22/2013 2:43:42 PM
sl00wpoke posted...
how rude of tc to simply classify gender as 'male' and 'female'. you're disgusting, you don't even account for people like me who don't accept such rudimentary labels.

in fact, you're a cis pig for even using the word 'gender'.

Hey bro, this is a Pokemon forum, not a PC party to spout turbo-activist bull ****.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#12RDS1Posted 8/22/2013 2:48:55 PM
sl00wpoke posted...
how rude of tc to simply classify gender as 'male' and 'female'. you're disgusting, you don't even account for people like me who don't accept such rudimentary labels.

What are you talking about? TC said "guy" and "girl".
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#13sl00wpokePosted 8/22/2013 2:51:12 PM
RDS1 posted...
sl00wpoke posted...

"male" and "female" are proper language and not incoherent swine talk for "guy" and "girl"

it means the same thing.
#14RDS1Posted 8/22/2013 2:53:45 PM
sl00wpoke posted...
RDS1 posted...
sl00wpoke posted...

"male" and "female" are proper language and not incoherent swine talk for "guy" and "girl"

it means the same thing.

You'd think it does, but it really doesn't. And I'd think someone who complains about gender labels would know that already.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#15Spartan_VicePosted 8/22/2013 2:53:52 PM
sl00wpoke posted...
RDS1 posted...
sl00wpoke posted...

it means the same thing.

Do you know how pompous and self-righteous you sound?
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#16MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 3:17:06 PM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
I will be play as Serena, because I like to play as the girl in game which also you to pick from a male and female gender because (In my option) it make the game more fun to play as a girl

Yes i am a guy.

The main Reason I play as a Girl is because I want to be female dominance. When I play as a male in most game i would become board very quickly for seeing a guy defeat the E4 not something thing and it get repetive after doing it once because there have also been male heroes in gaming. But when a girl become a hero that make me happy because it rarly happen and there were some very sucessful franchise with female protagonist. Tomb Raider, Tales series, Okami. To play as a girl and being able to raise powerful Monster is something you can only see in Pokemon. Seeing a guy raise powerful monsters is something you'll expect from most monster collecting game. Some have female MC but none come close to the impact of Pokemon. I secerty rate Hilda among the best MCs along Ethan and Red just because of how awesome she was. If the Female MC is a fetish character like Rosa before Pokemon B2/W2, I'll play as the male but otherwise i'll pick the female character anytime.

Pearl: Pick Dawn

Platuim: Picked Dawn again

Diamond: Dawn!

Ruby: Picked May

Pokemon Black: Picked Hilda and got saved

Pokemon Black 2: Pick Nate pick Rosa because her bun reminded me of Minnie Mouse and more import Disney and I didn't like the design...more than Hilda and I what to take a break for a moment

Pokemon Y: I will pick Serena. If the rival is female. n_n n_n n_n n_n n_n
Shauna as a rival and Calem. (I will try to make her hardcore for my taste.)

Why do you think I write my character as a girl and make her starter Pokemon female. I just what to see some female domination. Do i get tired of it. not really. Do I get enough? Not at all.

For that CYOA I sign up for months ago, Serpetil's Slalmence is a female.
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#17MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 3:29:22 PM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
I will be play as Serena, because I like to play as the girl in game which also you to pick from a male and female gender because (In my option) it make the game more fun to play as a girl

Yes i am a guy.

The main Reason I play as a Girl is because I want to be female dominance. When I play as a male in most game i would become board very quickly for seeing a guy defeat the E4 not something thing and it get repetive after doing it once because there have also been male heroes in gaming. But when a girl become a hero that make me happy because it rarly happen and there were some very sucessful franchise with female protagonist. Tomb Raider, Tales series, Okami. To play as a girl and being able to raise powerful Monster is something you can only see in Pokemon. Seeing a guy raise powerful monsters is something you'll expect from most monster collecting game. Some have female MC but none come close to the impact of Pokemon. I secerty rate Hilda among the best MCs along Ethan and Red just because of how awesome she was. If the Female MC is a fetish character like Rosa before Pokemon B2/W2, I'll play as the male but otherwise i'll pick the female character anytime.

Pearl: Pick Dawn

Platuim: Picked Dawn again

Diamond: Dawn!

Ruby: Picked May

Pokemon Black: Picked Hilda and got saved

Pokemon Black 2: Pick Nate pick Rosa because her bun reminded me of Minnie Mouse and more import Disney and I didn't like the design...more than Hilda and I what to take a break for a moment

Pokemon Y: I will pick Serena. If the rival is female. n_n n_n n_n n_n n_n
Shauna as a rival and Calem. (I will try to make her hardcore for my taste.)

Why do you think I write my character as a girl and make her starter Pokemon female. I just what to see some female domination. Do i get tired of it. not really. Do I get enough? Not at all.

For that CYOA I sign up for months ago, Serpetil's Slalmence is a female.

I am Doing an RP which start A mysterous Woman named Ruach who move in Johto to learn more about. It start as moving but but during the story Johto became altered due to her appearence.

The alteration varys from Silver getting Chikorita instead of Totodile to something major like censored

You'll have to read it to find out but i won't give you the link unitl it ready and when it ready it will have it's own topic
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#18NejiHyuga900Posted 8/22/2013 4:20:55 PM
Calem, male.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#19gunsndrosesPosted 8/22/2013 4:22:38 PM
Going with the guy... because.. I'm a guy. Anything else (to me) just feels flat out wrong.
---
3DS FC: 3153-4286-2384
He's just standing there.... MENACINGLY!!