This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

While the female characters in Pokemon are attractive....

#17lightsXIIIPosted 8/22/2013 6:19:05 PM
Is there male characters that are equally attractive or I'm just barking up on the wrong tree?
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#2TaiphlosionPosted 8/22/2013 6:20:08 PM
Neither are attractive, they're cartoons supposed to be 14 years old. WTF is wrong with you, people.
---
I like Skyward Sword, so what?
I prefer Sword of Seals over its prequel, so what?
#3Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 8/22/2013 6:20:39 PM
I've said this before and I'll say it again..
I feel Volkner and Morty are attractive in their own rights ;)
---
3DS_FC_1907-8641-1413
Draceon for 2013! http://i.imgur.com/FBj4tzy.png
#4ChaosMew161Posted 8/22/2013 6:21:43 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
Is there male characters that are equally attractive or I'm just barking up on the wrong tree?

To even talk about fictional teens being attractive is barking waaaaaaaay up the wrong tree.

I'm running, consider the board's jimmies rustled.
---
When it comes to Pokemon, I like Generation V over Generation I. Flame me.
3DS Friend Code: 2406-5121-4760 (PM me if you added me with your FC!)
#5SMASHKING84Posted 8/22/2013 6:22:04 PM
no offense tc but i'm not a bi sexual.
but if you are that's fine with me. my best friend is bi.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.Playing Xillia And Dream Team.
#67lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 6:24:30 PM
ChaosMew161 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

To even talk about fictional teens being attractive is barking waaaaaaaay up the wrong tree.

But... I'm also a teen and what's wrong with finding fictional characters attractive? There's nothing wrong unless you create a shrine dedicated to them....
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#7lYMICrazylPosted 8/22/2013 6:29:21 PM
7lightsXIII posted...

Yea there's something for the girls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMHVk083LOA
---
*Straps on some lollerskates*
#8ChaosMew161Posted 8/22/2013 6:30:24 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
ChaosMew161 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

But... I'm also a teen and what's wrong with finding fictional characters attractive? There's nothing wrong unless you create a shrine dedicated to them....

Finding fictional characters attractive? Not wrong. Finding underage fictional characters, e.g. the main characters in Pokemon, attractive? Wrong. Pokephilia? No, I'm not even touching that. Don't even GOOGLE it.

There, cleared it up (somewhat).
---
When it comes to Pokemon, I like Generation V over Generation I. Flame me.
3DS Friend Code: 2406-5121-4760 (PM me if you added me with your FC!)
#9DarkRoad06Posted 8/22/2013 6:31:56 PM
Yo stop hittin on anime characters man, it's definately not worth argueing over, come on fellas, gheez!
#107lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 6:32:56 PM
ChaosMew161 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...
ChaosMew161 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

Finding fictional characters attractive? Not wrong. Finding underage fictional characters, e.g. the main characters in Pokemon, attractive? Wrong. Pokephilia? No, I'm not even touching that. Don't even GOOGLE it.

There, cleared it up (somewhat).

Pokephilia? The f****!?
---
...In a Sexual way...