This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MegaCharizard, Fire/Dragon with Magic Guard.

#11fahademonPosted 8/23/2013 8:31:35 AM
Lexifox posted...
fahademon posted...
No.Give regular Charizard a new ability that makes him immune to rock type damage.

Then hopefully people will finally shut up.

Then it just has the small movepool, no good boosting move, dependence on weather, and it's lost its SpA-boosting ability.

Mega Charizard can get Solar Power.
Give him Draco Meteor,Nasty Plot/Dragon Dance/Calm Mind,and a lot of special attacks.

Then will people shut up?
---
http://tinyurl.com/OperationDecode | Please sign this for Digimon Re:Digitize Decode to get localized!(see quote)
Official (Shadow)Lugia of all Pokemon Boards.
#12CakeOfLiesPosted 8/23/2013 8:36:37 AM
fahademon posted...
Lexifox posted...
fahademon posted...
No.Give regular Charizard a new ability that makes him immune to rock type damage.

Then it just has the small movepool, no good boosting move, dependence on weather, and it's lost its SpA-boosting ability.

Give him Draco Meteor,Nasty Plot/Dragon Dance/Calm Mind,and a lot of special attacks.

Nope. They won't even shut up when Zard is better than Extreme Killer Arceus because then they'll go on and ON about how Charizard is the best.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#13DarkRoad06Posted 8/23/2013 8:36:51 AM
Or why don't we wait to find out if charizard is getting a mega form.
#14LexifoxPosted 8/23/2013 9:12:51 AM
fahademon posted...
Lexifox posted...
fahademon posted...

Megazard getting SP means it still requires sun to be useful.
Set up moves are going to be risky with its meh defenses.
Draco Meteor is going to be something of a liability with Fairy.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#15fahademonPosted 8/23/2013 9:26:33 AM
All right.Give Charizard an ability that makes him invincible and his attacks OHKO everything.The ability will also have a hidden Mold Breaker effect.
Wait.People still wouldnt shut up.This is Charizard we're talking about I guess. >_>
---
http://tinyurl.com/OperationDecode | Please sign this for Digimon Re:Digitize Decode to get localized!(see quote)
#16LexifoxPosted 8/23/2013 9:29:05 AM
Then people just b**** that Smogon banned Charizard because Garchomp for some reason.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#17SergeantJamjarsPosted 8/23/2013 9:36:19 AM
OH this would be SICK

No ice weakness, no stealth rock weak, no water weakness, 2X rock, 2X dragon, 2X ground,

BRING BACK THE BELLYZARD!
---
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL TAUROS GETS A MEGA EVOLUTION! 08/01/2013
3DS FC: 3909 - 8809 - 2854, PS3: NinjaChildPrime
#18Arne83Posted 8/23/2013 9:37:37 AM
Still wouldn't be OU.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#19fahademonPosted 8/23/2013 9:40:15 AM
SergeantJamjars posted...
OH this would be SICK

No ice weakness, no stealth rock weak, no water weakness, no electric weakness, 2X rock, 2X dragon, 2X ground,

FTFY

I dont understand why people keep forgetting Charizard is weak to Electric Type.
---
#20DarkKirby2500Posted 8/23/2013 9:44:02 AM
fahademon posted...
SergeantJamjars posted...
OH this would be SICK

No ice weakness, no stealth rock weak, no water weakness, no electric weakness, 2X rock, 2X dragon, 2X ground,

FTFY

I dont understand why people keep forgetting Charizard is weak to Electric Type.

To be fair, at current there are barely any electric Pokemon, or barely any electric attacks for that matter, in OU.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>