This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP - Team void M.O - Part 22 - Uncovered talents

#391purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 6:15:20 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: How does the police doing anything safe for us?

Yuuki: "Well..they left the wire and while jace was cursing to the wind the officer told me that would take us halfway to team void's whereabouts..the rest is up to jace's memory to tell us the tunnels"
---
I must warn you, I look damn good in a tutu!
http://i.imgur.com/mW05cS3.png
#392RatedRKO7Posted 9/16/2013 6:27:42 PM
Dark: Maybe the wire leads to a bottomless pit or a horde of Zubats? They are incompetent like that.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#393purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 6:45:23 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: Maybe the wire leads to a bottomless pit or a horde of Zubats? They are incompetent like that.

Oh god that would be horrible..imagine that in game, you fall into a huge lower floor and ever step has a zubat O_o;;

===================

Yuuki: "But..why would they...never mind..Jace was with them so I guess we should follow him?.."
---
#394RatedRKO7Posted 9/16/2013 6:52:20 PM
purplezoroark posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

Oh god that would be horrible..imagine that in game, you fall into a huge lower floor and ever step has a zubat O_o;;

===================

Yuuki: "But..why would they...never mind..Jace was with them so I guess we should follow him?.."

a horde pf zubats every step *shudders*
===================================
Dark: Somehow that does not make me feel better.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#395RatedRKO7Posted 9/18/2013 2:09:12 PM
bump
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#396protobakurionPosted 9/18/2013 2:11:53 PM
"I think we take the left?" Jace said unsure because of all the arguing that had been going on.

==========

Could've swore I posted...
---
Official Assassin of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay!
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#397RatedRKO7Posted 9/18/2013 2:40:30 PM
Dark: You think or you know?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#398purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 2:51:15 PM
Well then..I believe some hints are necessary.
=================
The group finds themselves inside the cave, behind them there is the exit with the police. In front of them there are 3 tunnels and there is a metal wire in the middle tunnel
==================
The path was traced by jace's steps, think after and before being led by the police (aka after and before the wire)
---
#399MrMahoPosted 9/18/2013 6:52:29 PM
Mako turned into the right tunnel.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#400protobakurionPosted 9/18/2013 6:54:53 PM
MrMaho posted...
Jace turned into the right tunnel.

---
Official Assassin of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay!
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.