This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP - Team void M.O - Part 22 - Uncovered talents

#461protobakurionPosted 9/21/2013 10:15:15 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako really wanted to say, "I don't need help." However, he knew that that wasn't true. He knows that he'll need help and won't be able to do things by himself and will require help from others, but he believes that he's too weak right now.

Mako remained quiet, standing still.

*sigh* Thankfully it wasn't a drastic response.

===============

"Just tell me what's going on Mako. I am here for you!" Jace said. He began to cry a bit.
---
Official Assassin of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay!
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#462MrMahoPosted 9/21/2013 10:20:12 PM(edited)
Mako pulled his arm out of Jace's grip and continued walking, "Assist Dark."
_______

Off to bed, goodnight.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#463protobakurionPosted 9/21/2013 10:25:26 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako pulled his arm out of Jace's grip and continued walking, "Assist Dark."
_______

Off to bed, goodnight.

"Well Mako, if you need me, I am always open to you!" Jace said. He thought deeply about Mako. Was he hiding something? He didn't know for sure but he wouldn't delve too deep. "We love you Mako! Don't forget it!" Jace said as he walked back to Dark.

"Poor Mako!" He said to Dark.

=====

Me too and no h***!
---
#464RatedRKO7Posted 9/22/2013 6:43:10 AM
Dark: Mako hasn't been right since last night's incident.
*Dark looks away from Jace.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#465protobakurionPosted 9/22/2013 6:52:17 AM
"I won't ask if that helps!" Jace said.
---
#466MrMahoPosted 9/22/2013 9:03:47 AM
Mako listened to the conversation from afar, though the words were a bit faint, but comprehendable. "He thinks I'm acting weird? He doesn't even seem like himself."

Glissando popped out of the Pokeball, "Gible? Gib?"

Mako continued thinking to himself while Glissando was on top of his head, "And she still thinks it's because of yesterday..." He stopped for a second and murmured underneath his breath, "...She's far from it..." And he then continued to walk away.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#467RatedRKO7Posted 9/22/2013 4:32:23 PM
Dark: Carvahana attacked us last night. They pulled Mako deep underwater. Beldum and I went and rescued him.
*Dark coughs.*
Dark: We both spent the night in the hospital before sneaking out.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#468protobakurionPosted 9/23/2013 6:40:25 PM(edited)
I just realized....

=======

Jace opens the door very quietly.

============

I am trying to be as careful as possible.
---
#469purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 5:39:59 PM
Well..I'll let you guys settle if someone is leaving or not. And yuuki is still with zael.
==================
Jace ignores the empty room and opens the door, on the other side he sees..a familiar hallway, he has been there before, there are many doors all around the hallway, a big-double door on on one side of the hallway (left) and a metal door on the other side (right) jace can hear some persons talking on the right side, but he remains unseen (the door is halfway opened so he can't see them, just hear them)

???: "we are almost done here right?"

???: "yeah..once we finish up the job here we gotta move to a new destination, this base is quiet handy with so many tunnels unoticed"

Jace hears the voices going away and then a metal door opening and being closed.
---
No no no..Crazy people don't know they are crazy, but I know I am crazy therefor I'm not crazy, crazy huh?
http://i.imgur.com/mW05cS3.png
#470james009223Posted 9/25/2013 11:17:20 AM
Bump
---
3ds fc 2208 4400 1843