This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP - Team void M.O - Part 22 - Uncovered talents

#81RatedRKO7Posted 9/5/2013 9:39:23 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako releases both the Floatzel and Oshawott and casts the white rod. "I'll probably be here for a while...Guess Floatzel didn't want to join my team."

You didn't want an Oshawott?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#82protobakurionPosted 9/5/2013 9:42:36 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...
Mako releases both the Floatzel and Oshawott and casts the white rod. "I'll probably be here for a while...Guess Floatzel didn't want to join my team."

You didn't want an Oshawott?

Wtf
---
Official Assassin of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay!
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#83MrMahoPosted 9/5/2013 9:53:47 PM
I'm not that big of a fan of the Gen V starters. Oshawott was my favorite out of the bunch, but it wasn't anything too special to me ):
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#84RatedRKO7Posted 9/6/2013 9:41:10 PM
So a bump is happening.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#85purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 11:37:40 PM
Well once again blablabla sorry for the delay, I understand if you all want to murder me while I sleep.

RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: It broke free. That is disappointing. But lets try one more time.
*Dark throws her last Fishing Ball at Wartortle.*

Wartortle was caugh! LV 20 female ability is rain dish
=============
Wow..that's a nice catch

--------------------------------------
@maho: mako raises his rod and a...

Sharpedo appears!
===============
Well this will be good.
---
I must warn you, I look damn good in a tutu!
http://i.imgur.com/mW05cS3.png
#86RatedRKO7Posted 9/6/2013 11:58:46 PM
purplezoroark posted...
Well once again blablabla sorry for the delay, I understand if you all want to murder me while I sleep.

RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: It broke free. That is disappointing. But lets try one more time.
*Dark throws her last Fishing Ball at Wartortle.*

Wartortle was caugh! LV 20 female ability is rain dish
=============
Wow..that's a nice catch

--------------------------------------
@maho: mako raises his rod and a...

Sharpedo appears!
===============
Well this will be good.

This post blew my mind. I can't wait to see how Mako reacts. And Maho if you want Dark to help him just ask.
=====================
Dark: Wow this is an extremely rare Wartortle. But I like a Poliwrath. Oh well I am almost positive that I will encounter a Poliwag or Poliwhirl later so....
*Dark releases Poliwhirl and keeps Wartortle.*
I hope Mako is doing fine. Of course he is. He is not by Dark the Magnet of Misfortune. Maybe that is why my parents named me Dark. Maybe it will be safer for everyone if I travel on my own.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#87Defender31415Posted 9/7/2013 8:46:17 AM
Zael decides to let the Horsea go, and uses a blue rod instead.
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra), Astrapos (Raichu)
#88MrMahoPosted 9/7/2013 11:15:19 AM
I didn't see this coming D:
________

As Mako drew the Pokemon out of the water, he found out that it ended up being the evolved form of the Pokemon that attacked him earlier. His eyes grew wide while his cornea's shrank. He started shaking which then followed up with a flashback.

He watched himself get dragged underneath the water in his flashback and watched Dark chase after him, "I-I...I could have got her injured...and she had that terrible cough after..."

Mako snapped back into reality and screamed (loud enough that Dark could hear). "G-GET OUT OF HERE Y-YOU FIEND...WHY CAN'T I-" He whipped the Sharpedo off of his line and sat down, about to completely lose it.

Glissando popped out of his Pokeball and poked Mako, "Gible Gib?"

"I-I'm fine, Glissando..." Mako said, as he turned facing the water and casted the black rod, while an idea sparked in his head.

"If I remember correctly...Marshtomp has sturdy legs which give it fantastic footing, even in mud...maybe..." Mako let Baroque out of his Pokeball, "I just can't harm the Pokemon..."

Baroque popped out of the Pokeball, "Maaaarshtomp!"

"Baroque, you and Glissando are going to help me out here!" Mako said, as he handed the white rod, casting it for the Pokemon. "When something is on the line, pull the fishing rod up with Glissando to land the Pokemon!"

"Maaarshtomp!" Baroque said, while Glissando jumped on Marshtomp's head and smiled.

"Maybe you'll even get a new Water-type friend, Baroque!" Mako said, as his personality seemed to be going back to normal...?

"Marsh! Marsh! Marshtomp!" Baroque said, as he seemed to grow excited.

Mako stared at both of the bobbers in the water, "If I was by myself...I'd be dead...If I didn't meet Dark...Jace...Yuuki...Fox..."

He continued to stare at the water with both rods casted.
________

Dark can chime in if she would like. It's up to her if she would want to see what was going on with Mako.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#89henriuePosted 9/7/2013 11:46:07 AM
That's it, next time I'm in Kanto i will fish by vermillion.

Very cool sharpedo scene BTW.
---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permaculture
I also love jazz!
#90purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 3:27:44 PM
Defender31415 posted...
Zael decides to let the Horsea go, and uses a blue rod instead.

A mantyke appears!

@maho: nice scene, and I didn't expected that either haha.. ^ ^;

=============

Mako pulls out a Dewgon!

Glissando and baroque pull out a lombre!

==============
BTW, when I say "the pokemon seems annoyed.." Or "its swimming happily" or stuff like that, think safari zone and how a pokemon can escape
---
I must warn you, I look damn good in a tutu!
http://i.imgur.com/mW05cS3.png