This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

2013 Master Division World Champion Arash Ommati's winning team! [VGC]

#1Team Rocket Elite(Moderator)Posted 8/23/2013 4:40:24 PM
Arash wrote an article with the details of his team here:
http://nuggetbridge.com/reports/mean-streets-world-champion-masters-2013-vgc-world-champion-report/

Arash is not only the first VGC World Champion from Italy but he is also the first European player to take home the crown.

If you missed it, you can catch the VGC Master Division Finals on the official Pokemon Youtube channel:
Arash Ommati vs Kosuge Ryosuke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXeS0Jxeku8
---
Pokemon VGC2013 US National - 39th place
Pokemon VGC2013 Worlds LCQ - Top 32
#2Team Rocket Elite(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 8/24/2013 7:59:06 AM
Bump
---
#3EstheimasterPosted 8/24/2013 8:06:16 AM
Cool read. I'm just starting to get into VGC gameplay, so I've been breeding Pokemon to play. Just yesterday I RNG bred a shiny Ralts (Gallade), Druddigon, Roggenrola, and Foongus with near perfect IVs and terrible speed. I'm going to try a Trick Room team, but we'll see.

I hate using Legendaries, so I see myself struggling against those who pack them.
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
#4SorceressTharjaPosted 8/24/2013 9:00:27 AM
Spore.
#5Hierarchy225Posted 8/24/2013 9:06:59 AM
Spamming Spore everyday.
---
The Official MegaLucario of the Pokemon X Board // tinyurl.com/jwes6w5
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#6-Keldeo-Posted 8/24/2013 9:10:36 AM
a mod?! O_o *hides*
---
So cute, yet so badass... .
#7All-icePosted 8/24/2013 9:24:35 AM
The Japanese guy should of won.

All the Italian did was spam Spore every time Amoonguss was out.

WTF is wrong with Nintendo? How can they find that fair?

Sorry, I just feel really bad for the guy because I've been Spored spam and I know how he feels.
---
"You never know the true value of a moment, until it becomes a memory" ~ Naz
http://allice.imgur.com/ <--- Have a look :3
#8kakashik99992Posted 8/24/2013 10:14:45 AM
I could resume it in the sleep clause on VGC is ridiculous and he used a lot of words while pretty much not once talking about spore spam LOL
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#9Team Rocket Elite(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 8/24/2013 10:34:45 AM
All-ice posted...
The Japanese guy should of won.

All the Italian did was spam Spore every time Amoonguss was out.

WTF is wrong with Nintendo? How can they find that fair?

Sorry, I just feel really bad for the guy because I've been Spored spam and I know how he feels.

You shouldn't fell bad for Ryosuke because that was his own fault. If he didn't want to get Spored maybe he shouldn't have set up the Trick Room that let Arash's Amoonguss do that.

kakashik99992 posted...
I could resume it in the sleep clause on VGC is ridiculous and he used a lot of words while pretty much not once talking about spore spam LOL

This is due to a difference in perspective between VGC players who don't play with Sleep Clause and people who play more Smogon like metagames that do have a Sleep Clause. Sleep isn't considered cheap in VGC. There are many ways to deal with it and teams are designed to fight against it. In VGC, it's your own responsibility to not get yourself locked down by Spore. Ryosuke failed to do that so he got shut down like he deserved. Arash was just making normal plays so there's not much to say about Arash's end of those turns.
---
#10Traptin3daysPosted 8/24/2013 10:40:47 AM
I read the article and I am a noob when it comes to competive Pokemon gaming. So.. my question is... What does "WoW Sableye" mean?
---
A true gentleman never refuses the request of a beautiful lady.