This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Brand Spanking New! The World Gets Changed Into Pokemon RP!

#1ThatPersonGuyPosted 8/23/2013 4:43:13 PM
Explaination: Many months ago, in a mystical land only known as the Black 2 boards, there was a CYOA. A particular user who will always be remembered suggested making the CYOA into an RP. A bit afterwards, the CYOA moved to the newly named X boards, and later finished. And so an RP was made. Said RP began a long and thrilling saga of love, drama, and adventure, both inside and outside the RP. And so, in the efforts of reclaiming the moment, a group of users has decided to remake the RP for all you lovely people to enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: Please don't let this RP drop activity in Type Islands. We encourage everyone to participate, but if you can't you can't.

Name:
Pokemon turned into:
Role: (Basic setup on what part you'll play)
Bio:

Intro: You see, it all began a long long time ago... There was a land, where Pokemon roamed alongside humanity they had built up society greatly to its very pinnacle with the help of Pokemon everywhere. However... This all changed one day.... One day... a batch of Mio with gene altering chemicals was released into the water supply (It's a long story). As people began to ingest this Mio, strange changes began to overcome them... Their bones stretched, some grew hair, others scales.... Until finally.... The World Got Changed Into Pokemon.

And.... ACTION!
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!
#2GrimlockSmashPosted 8/23/2013 4:58:59 PM(edited)
Name: Steven
Pokemon turned into: Weavile
Role: Chaotic good main character.
Bio: Resourceful, talkative but a bit insane. He loves making friends but break his trust and he'll be sure to stab you in the back sooner or later (literally). Also, ironically, loves setting things on fire.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 2710-1782-3720
GT: DvA Infamy
#3Astral_BeastPosted 8/23/2013 4:56:19 PM
Name: Astral
Pokemon turned into: Fan Rotom
Role: One of the main good characters.
Bio: Astral is a Fan Rotom that was a human who ran away on his 13th birthday, he thinks a lot and he can be cheerful sometimes.
---
Official Transformation Kirby of GFAQs
"I just don't know what went wrong." -Derpy Hooves
#4Number_0nePosted 8/23/2013 4:58:18 PM
Name: 0ne
Pokemon turned into: Hariyama
Role: He is a good guy, although he doesn't trust anyone and is hot-blooded. This causes him to fight with the "main" group a few times. Also hates Gubbey's character (:P)
Bio: He was once a pokemon trainer, although he stopped when his Hariyama died in a pokemon battle. He believes that he is haunted by the ghost of his dead Hariyama.
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#5willingmessPosted 8/23/2013 4:58:21 PM
I'll get my sheet posted in a bit.
---
Warning: reader discretion is advised for the preceding post! Read it, it's funny!
#6fedartzPosted 8/23/2013 5:06:45 PM
Name: Momos
Pokemon turned into: Abra
Role: Teleportationist
Bio: Shy, introvert, passive and never talk much.
---
The True Lover of Tifa Lockheart
"I'm not a bad person, I'm not your enemies. Why would you hate me?"
#7Dreadtion2Posted 8/23/2013 5:13:23 PM(edited)
Name: Shyra
Pokemon changed into: Riolu
Role: One of the main villains
Bio: Too lazy
---
Why do you bother? We're all going to die in the end.
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#8ThatPersonGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 5:25:54 PM(edited)
Name: Julius
Pokemon: Spritzee
Personality: Snarky, Self-righteous, cowardly, a bit submissive at the most awkward times.
Bio: A disgruntled employee at Phantom-Corp, when he was transformed into a below one inch tall fairy he set out to revert the transformation, at all costs. Turns out, "at all costs" means much more than he thought.
Role: Anti-villain, joins up with the main group early on.

EDIT: Just changes for increased ridiculousness.
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!
#9InhaledCornPosted 8/23/2013 5:51:57 PM(edited)
Name: Sanderson Evergreen
Pokemon turned into: Froakie
Personality: A bit eccentric due to a combination of a passion for his job and a lack of sleep. He has a hard time functioning without a hot cup of coffee. Without it, he'll likely sleep and be nearly impossible to wake up.
Role: Genetics expert (working on cure)
Bio: Sanderson was once a Pokemon professor, researching the genetics of a Pokemon. He sought explanations to why lesser Pokemon evolve and the Legendaries do not. Also, he wished to see if there were greater opportunities for growth hidden in the genes of Pokemon with no known evolution methods. After being turned into a Pokemon, however, he refocused his efforts to finding a way to separate the Pokemon genetics from the human ones and restore everyone to normal.
Known moves: Scald (useful for making those hot cups of joe), Bounce, Bubblebeam, Blizzard
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
#10andrewx72Posted 8/23/2013 6:03:21 PM
Name: Leo
Pokemon turned into: Luxray
Role: Bounty Hunter
Traits: Lone wolf; rarely works with others, looks for highest bounty, lust for gold, knows right from wrong
---
This horse is whack.