This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Brand Spanking New! The World Gets Changed Into Pokemon RP!

#221ChackKeldyPosted 8/25/2013 9:39:28 AM
thebrawler56 posted...
Ryura was fast asleep. In his sleep, he could see something: a sea, far and wide. He dreamed of flying across that sea. In his sleep, he began to stir.

Chack was worried about what might happen if the Latios woke up, so he took a step back, hoping to not wake it up.

Chack: That was close.. gotta be more careful next time...
---
There have been many messages in the busy community of GameFAQs. This...is one of them.
#222thebrawler56Posted 8/25/2013 9:43:34 AM
ChackKeldy posted...
thebrawler56 posted...
Ryura was fast asleep. In his sleep, he could see something: a sea, far and wide. He dreamed of flying across that sea. In his sleep, he began to stir.

Chack was worried about what might happen if the Latios woke up, so he took a step back, hoping to not wake it up.

Upon hearing those words, Ryura woke up groggily, and half-asleep. He could barely make out his vision, but it seemed someone was infront of him.

Ryura: "Is someone there?"

Ryura began to blink rapidly to clear his vision up.
---
"Chicken is my 5th favorite fruit! :D" -lenmutt
http://i.qkme.me/3v71jl.jpg <A good gift from a good friend.
#223ChackKeldyPosted 8/25/2013 9:46:35 AM
thebrawler56 posted...
ChackKeldy posted...
thebrawler56 posted...

Upon hearing those words, Ryura woke up groggily, and half-asleep. He could barely make out his vision, but it seemed someone was infront of him.

Chack: Um... hi?

Chack was obviously worried, and he hoped to still be alive when this was over.
---
(yea, he kinda worries about things a lot, so get used to it)
---
There have been many messages in the busy community of GameFAQs. This...is one of them.
#224thebrawler56Posted 8/25/2013 9:54:46 AM
ChackKeldy posted...
thebrawler56 posted...
ChackKeldy posted...
thebrawler56 posted...

---

(Fine by me. It provides a nice contrast.)

Clearing his vision, he saw it was a Keldeo who stood before him. He didn't really trust it, like he does anyone. He kept his distance.

Ryura: "Tell me: Why were you stalking my sleep?"
---
#225ChackKeldyPosted 8/25/2013 9:57:13 AM
thebrawler56 posted...
ChackKeldy posted...
thebrawler56 posted...
ChackKeldy posted...
thebrawler56 posted...

---

(Fine by me. It provides a nice contrast.)

Clearing his vision, he saw it was a Keldeo who stood before him. He didn't really trust it, like he does anyone. He kept his distance.

Ryura: "Tell me: Why were you stalking my sleep?"

Chack: Um... I dunno what you mean. I was just passing by. What, did I upset you or something?
---
#226thebrawler56Posted 8/25/2013 9:59:17 AM
Ryura could sense his truthful words.

Ryura: "I'm not upset. I just prefer to sleep alone"

Ryura began to approach.
---
#227GX1997Posted 8/25/2013 10:01:51 AM
"Ugh...where am I?"Analina thought as she finally regained consciousness.

She attempted to look around,but she was stiff from the electrical shock.All she could see was that she was in well lit room,which was mostly stark white,causing it to appear sterile.

"Is this some hospital or something?"
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#228ChackKeldyPosted 8/25/2013 10:02:16 AM
thebrawler56 posted...
Ryura could sense his truthful words.

Ryura: "I'm not upset. I just prefer to sleep alone"

Ryura began to approach.

Chack took a step back.

Chack: Oh, okay.... so... um.. who are you? if that's alright with you....
---
#229IVIasterJayPosted 8/25/2013 10:02:59 AM
I awoke suddenly.
Where am I? What happened?
I try to sit up.
Owww, that's not good. I feel like I got hit by a truck.
I slowly turn my head. Ninetales is on a bed next to me.
Oh right, I was about to kill her.
I try to focus Night Daze into my claw. Nothing happens.
It looks like you win this time.
Ignoring the screaming pain, I push myself off the edge of the bed. I make an illusion copy on the bed.
I doubt that weak illusion will fool anyone who looks too close. Hopefully with all those injuries no one will want to look close anyways.
I make myself invisible and drag myself towards the door. I roll aside just as the door opens.
Steven!? What's he doing here? Where is here anyways?
I crawl past him and out the door.
I'm in a town. It looks abandoned. I wonder if everyone fled from the poisoned water? Why do they try so hard to stay human?
I lay still for a moment against the outside of the center.
I can't fall unconscious again. I have to keep going.
I try to stand, but my legs won't hold me up.
Owww, I need to find something to do about there injuries.
I see Steven leave the center and walk into a building that looks like a small grocery store.
That place might have something.
I pull myself over to the door. It opens automatically as I approach. My illusions don't fool man's clever machines. I don't see Steven, or anyone else for that matter, inside the store. I look for some bandages and berries.
This town must have been affected a while ago; all these berries are rotten.
I wrap my injuries in some bandages I found on a shelf low enough for me to reach, and I lay on the floor.
I guess I'm more injured than I thought. I probably shouldn't even be alive, let alone trying to move. So much for my big escape.
I close my eyes and lose consciousness again. My illusory copy back in the pokemon center flickers and fades.
#230uuurrrgghPosted 8/25/2013 10:07:23 AM
After an uncomfortable sleep on the center's roof, Joshua woke up. Oh, how I wish I could fit through doors he thought, looking around for any forms of trouble. Seeing none, he decided to see if the Zoroark was awake yet.

After chatting with one of the Chanseys, and learning that this "Jay" wouldn't wake anytime soon, Joshua decided to explain things to the Mamoswine. Warming up his Magmet Rise, he took off.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441