This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Brand Spanking New! The World Gets Changed Into Pokemon RP!

#341Number_0nePosted 8/25/2013 2:54:15 PM
0ne awoke on the bank of a river.

I probably shouldn't have done that. It was a miracle that I survived, but I lost the sorcerer.

He got up, and looked around. He saw a sign that read:

Route 218
<---- Canalave City

How did I wind up all the way out here?

Well, I lost my chance at finding that sorcerer. I might as well go into the city and use their pokemon center.

He got up, and walked over to Canalave City.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fun fact: Canalave City's Japanese name is Mio City.
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#342Astral_BeastPosted 8/25/2013 2:56:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#343Dreadtion2Posted 8/25/2013 2:59:19 PM
As the parade of officers ended their march. Another glass had been broken, followed by the sound of multiple gun shots. A moment later groups of pokemon were leaving the scene. Some tried to escape with a car but, ended up taking the lives of the ones near them. Others who were lucky flew away but, were forced to turn back because of countless aircrafts.

By now most of the civilians had somehow escaped, along with some of the police. But the one who stayed were either to afraid to move or, were actually brave enough to fight back.

"Hey!" A garchomp called out from the inside of a jewelry store. "You're all quite happy with your lives right?" Whispers had started with multiple answers. " Well we've set a bomb to detonate by the push of a button. By the time we escape your precious city with be erased from the map."

To her this plan was like stealing candy from a store. So because she felt that the fate of these pokemon was in here hand. Shyra decided to step in. "You know this has been fun and all but, I have to stop you and your little game."
---
Why do you bother? We're all going to die in the end.
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#344Astral_BeastPosted 8/25/2013 3:03:07 PM
After a few moments, Astral decided to follow Steven while he is going after Jay.

Then, after a about 7 minutes, he found an entrance that leads to Ice Path.

He then looked at the ground to see some footprints of a Weavile.

Astral: Alright, I'm going in...

Astral carried on and went inside Ice Path.

(I'm going to try to form the main group. That is why I'm following Steven.)
---
Official Transformation Kirby of GFAQs
"I just don't know what went wrong." -Derpy Hooves
#345GrimlockSmashPosted 8/25/2013 3:11:15 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
After a few moments, Astral decided to follow Steven while he is going after Jay.

Then, after a about 7 minutes, he found an entrance that leads to Ice Path.

He then looked at the ground to see some footprints of a Weavile.

Astral: Alright, I'm going in...

Astral carried on and went inside Ice Path.

(I'm going to try to form the main group. That is why I'm following Steven.)

I crept around the Path, not knowing I was being followed. I took a rest and heard static. I got ready to attack only to find out it was Astral.

"Astral? What are you doing here?"
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 2710-1782-3720
GT: DvA Infamy
#346ThatPersonGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 3:14:37 PM
Rolling onto my back, I stand up my two "feet", looking up at the professor.

"Now, all I'm asking for is the formula," I explain. "Just the formula, not the serum itself. Just tell me and I'll be on my way. And while I don't have any bidders for the taking... I intend to if you don't cooperate."

He rises a bit and my heart stops beating. In hindsight I should have had a plan beforehand. Not that I ever seem to make plans anymore.
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!
#347LeoAlephPosted 8/25/2013 3:25:30 PM
Name: Leo
Pokemon turned into: Raichu
Role: Neutral Observer. I'd wanna see where it's going...
Bio: Calm, Gentle, Friendly and a bit averse to fighting.
#348willingmessPosted 8/25/2013 3:35:24 PM
(Anyone at all want to try to put a stop to Willingmess? He's about to unleash an unspeakable evil and kill millions of people....)
---
Warning: reader discretion is advised for the preceding post! Read it, it's funny!
#349Number_0nePosted 8/25/2013 3:37:18 PM(edited)
willingmess posted...
(Anyone at all want to try to put a stop to Willingmess? He's about to unleash an unspeakable evil and kill millions of people....)

I don't know if any of the existing characters are in a location to be able to do anything. Some might be in the general area, but idk. Perhaps you could ask someone who registered but didn't write yet.
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#350GolurkcanflyPosted 8/25/2013 3:39:07 PM
Sorry, been very busy with Type Islands and other things but here's the beginning of my story:

Fair had awoken from his nap to find himself in a rather large nest. He saw steel eggs roughly the same size as himself and heard the flapping of wings. Fair must have rolled into the nest when he fell asleep on that cliff from earlier. He saw the silhouette of a Skarmory above him and retracted his spikes and closed his eyes to camouflage himself. "One, two, three, four, FIVE!?" he heard the Skarmory say, "Where did this fifth egg come from!?" Fair, seeing as how the Pokemon was once human like himself, pushed his spikes back out and opened his eyes to greet the Skarmory. "HeLLo," Fair said in a ear-shredding voice, "I wOKe uP To FinD mYSeLf hERe. dO You KNow wHERe i Am?" "Oh goodness!" the Skarmory said, "I was worried that I was in a different nest. There is a large town east of here." The Skarmory pointed to her left and started speaking again. "You can find many other former humans there and get some supplies. I can drop you off if you want." Before Fair could answer the Skarmory picked him up and carried him to the city.
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.