This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: In the new anime, the main characters run into a

#1XandrewPosted 8/23/2013 7:32:19 PM
Shadow Missingno.
---
absence of proof is better proof against than for.
#2MetaDeDeDePosted 8/23/2013 7:42:38 PM
That was unexpected, but very interesting, the bast part is when he catches it. Adult fan of Pokemon would have some to look forward to again in the anime.
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#3scraadinPosted 8/23/2013 7:46:50 PM
And then the anime glitches out, Bulbasaur turns into a fisherman, Ash loses his save, and he has to start over the entire series from the very beginning.
---
The answer to "Why not?" is always Wobbuffet.
#4Tigo73Posted 8/23/2013 7:47:51 PM
scraadin posted...
And then the anime glitches out, Bulbasaur turns into a fisherman, Ash loses his save, and he has to start over the entire series from the very beginning.

Considering he becomes a noob at the start of every season, you might be on to something.
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#5Xandrew(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 12:59:07 AM
It would be really cool to see an animated Missingno. Out of game in would be an Eldritch Abomination.
---
absence of proof is better proof against than for.
#6Scott1187Posted 8/24/2013 1:19:25 AM
scraadin posted...

Tigo73 posted...
scraadin posted...

Considering he becomes a noob at the start of every season, you might be on to something.

These two have no idea what the new anime is.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1679-1616-3854
#7zurcnPosted 8/24/2013 5:07:43 AM
Xandrew posted...
Out of game it would be an Eldritch Abomination.

was it ever not?
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU