This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what if; in addtion to sylveon eevee got......

#1paiprPosted 8/23/2013 7:54:16 PM
a mega evolution. so we do only get one new eeveelution. but we also get mega eevee. how would you react? would you be pro or con this? what might you hope to see happen to eevee to justify its mega form being used over its other eeveelutions. (and for the sake of stopping it before its said lets assume mega eevee doesnt change between all of its eeveelutions at will or at random)
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
#2RemixV4Posted 8/23/2013 7:55:55 PM
I had the same idea. Why doesn't the Evolution Pokemon get the epic new method of evolution?
---
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.
#3Arcanine2009Posted 8/23/2013 7:58:39 PM
I was thinking of this for a while, even right when I was searching this board.

I would definitely like a normal eeveelution. Adaptablity would be an awesome ability, and having Eveelution know an exclusive strong normal attack would be awesome ilso.

I just don't know about the movepool though. Normal types typically have access to all the elemental types.. But I don't want it to be like OP and make the other eveelutions pointless to use.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#4uuurrrgghPosted 8/23/2013 8:02:09 PM
How about a way to switch form neither at will or at random?

Multi-Generation: Eevee switches to one of its evolved forms when it Mega Evolves, depending on the enemy-typing. Whatever Eeveelution has a type advantage, the Eevee will transform into.

Plus, give a move that changes type depending on Eevee's Eeveelution.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#5RemixV4Posted 8/23/2013 8:04:11 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
I was thinking of this for a while, even right when I was searching this board.

I would definitely like a normal eeveelution. Adaptablity would be an awesome ability, and having Eveelution know an exclusive strong normal attack would be awesome ilso.

I just don't know about the movepool though. Normal types typically have access to all the elemental types.. But I don't want it to be like OP and make the other eveelutions pointless to use.

If Eevee got a normal evolution and adaptability, Return is all it will need lol.
---
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.
#6paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 8:12:02 PM
Geh.... the topic was about a mega evolution not another eeveelution. also I was hoping we would discuss mega evos that dont turn eevee into one of its evolutions.
---
#7paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 8:39:01 PM
i was thinking if they made it so mega eevee had the ability darwin. and its type changed to best defend the opponents attack. they could give mega eevee higher defenses to better use this ability too.
---
#8Kimarhi RonsoPosted 8/23/2013 8:49:24 PM
uuurrrggh posted...
How about a way to switch form neither at will or at random?

Multi-Generation: Eevee switches to one of its evolved forms when it Mega Evolves, depending on the enemy-typing. Whatever Eeveelution has a type advantage, the Eevee will transform into.

Plus, give a move that changes type depending on Eevee's Eeveelution.

Oh how I wish they would do something like that...
---
"Welcome to Bururaji! This is Ragna the Bloodedge, Sugita Tomokazu! HARDCORE! HARDCORE!" - Sugita Tomokazu, BlazBlue Radio
#9XandrewPosted 8/24/2013 8:13:51 PM
Yes. If they don't have a Mega Eevee, they would have missed a golden opportunity.
---
absence of proof is better proof against than for.
#10P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 8/24/2013 8:15:33 PM
It'd appease both the people that want a Normal type Eeveelution, and the people that want the "Evolution" pokemon to have a Mega in a way that's not ridiculous (giving every one of the Eevees their own)
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.