This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Real Pokemon World:Catching certain Pokemon (like Zoroark) would be illegal.

#1Hierarchy225Posted 8/23/2013 8:07:34 PM
There are some Pokemon in the Pokemon world that seem to be fully self aware, and intelligent on a human level(or more so!).

One of these pokemon is Zoroark. In BW2 it was capable of transforming into a human, and speak/comprehend human language fluently.

I'd imagine catching these Pokemon would be straight up illegal, and akin to straight up slavery. We'd probably be only able to catch Pokemon of near animal like intelligence.

Pokemon like Houndoom, Blastoise, Skitty, etc.

Pokemon like Zoroark, Lucario, and Alakazam would totally be off limits.
---
The Official MegaLucario of the Pokemon X Board // tinyurl.com/jwes6w5
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#2Quick-ManPosted 8/23/2013 8:09:41 PM
So, are you one of those damned animal rights activists? I'll catch whatever Pokemon I damn well please, thank you very much.
---
The official Quick Man of every board. http://i.imgur.com/kgk3sk0.gif?1
I'm still faster than Sonic.
#3kakashik99992Posted 8/23/2013 8:10:34 PM
Just like slavery was illegal for the most part of the human history and don't exist till this day on a more veiled complex form in modern capitalism right?.................
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#4Quick-ManPosted 8/23/2013 8:13:21 PM
kakashik99992 posted...
Just like slavery was illegal for the most part of the human history and don't exist till this day on a more veiled complex form in modern capitalism right?.................

Wait, we've got Commies and Peta members on the loose?

I'm starting to fear for my safety.
---
The official Quick Man of every board. http://i.imgur.com/kgk3sk0.gif?1
I'm still faster than Sonic.
#5Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 8:18:27 PM(edited)
Quick-Man posted...
So, are you one of those damned animal rights activists? I'll catch whatever Pokemon I damn well please, thank you very much.

Whats wrong with animal rights? Especially if said animals can think, and comprehend on par with a human being. We're not talking about a Dog or a Cow here.

kakashik99992 posted...

Implying that the entire world is capitalist

Also where am I saying that slavery doesn't exist? Slavery is still real, and going on.

Lol human trafficking.

I'm just saying that if the Pokemon World was the real world catching pokemon like Zoroark would become illegal, and I wouldn't be surprised if Pokemon like Zoroark, and Lucario actually ended up getting regular jobs in human society if it benefited them.

Karate Teacher Lucario, Spec OPs Zoroark, Hacker Alakazam.
---
#6javel34Posted 8/23/2013 8:16:29 PM
Pokemon aren't enslaved to their pokeball. If they don't adopt their trainers ideology then they run away or murder them.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#7Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 8:17:46 PM
javel34 posted...
Pokemon aren't enslaved to their pokeball. If they don't adopt their trainers ideology then they run away or murder them.

Really? Thats interesting.
---
#8fdtlPosted 8/23/2013 8:21:16 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
javel34 posted...

Source: BW1 in Opelucid City, when you meet Drayden.
#9DeitylightPosted 8/23/2013 8:23:20 PM
javel34 posted...
#10Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 8:26:43 PM
fdtl posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
javel34 posted...

Source: BW1 in Opelucid City, when you meet Drayden.

Wait. So why don't the Pokemon stolen by evil teams just leave?
---