This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Real Pokemon World:Catching certain Pokemon (like Zoroark) would be illegal.

#11MetalgenesisPosted 8/24/2013 5:41:37 AM
Hierarchy225 posted...
fdtl posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
javel34 posted...
Pokemon aren't enslaved to their pokeball. If they don't adopt their trainers ideology then they run away or murder them.

Really? Thats interesting.

Source: BW1 in Opelucid City, when you meet Drayden.

Wait. So why don't the Pokemon stolen by evil teams just leave?

Because the Darkside has cookies, and they are delicious.
---
Black2 FC: 3526 1347 5979 Name: Mia
#12mehmetskiPosted 8/24/2013 5:44:44 AM
the fact that they are self aware is the reason it musnt be illegal to catch them.
(btw all pokemon are intelligent on a human level) self aware pokemon can decide for their
own, and every single pokemon is stronger or trickier than a human, theres no need
for a pokemon to stay with a human it doesnt like.
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#13Andre_B_RPosted 8/24/2013 5:45:36 AM
sadly, catching any pokemon and fighting would be illegal.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 0605 0891 4299
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4814 4999 6059
#14hypnoc_slayer_Posted 8/24/2013 5:46:43 AM
So what you want, but Dolphins make awesome pets.
#15CA0001Posted 8/24/2013 5:50:46 AM
If you want to be completely serious about this topic, yes it should be illegal in our world if only those Pokemon are completely sentient and is against humans capturing them.

But we must first consider the context in the Pokemon universe, Pokemon are content with being captured and forced into being companions because of a long history of human and Pokemon wars, debates, agreements and mutual trust that led them to this state of relationship.

If we suddenly have Pokemon enter our universe and we start capturing them not knowing they are sentient, we will probably undergo a series of similar history that will eventually lead to us deciding whether they should be captured, whether they want to be captured etc.

This is politics.
---
FC: 0518 8972 2483 (Black) 0046 9893 2351 (White2)
#16CheatingtacoPosted 8/24/2013 4:33:23 PM
Pokemon have a connection with their trainer, so it's like a two way connection.
In other words-
u maried 2 ur pokmans
But really, even IRL animal rights are a joke.
---
Official Goa Magara of every forum. Ever.
#17Soul_of_YveltalPosted 8/24/2013 4:38:56 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Quick-Man posted...
So, are you one of those damned animal rights activists? I'll catch whatever Pokemon I damn well please, thank you very much.

Whats wrong with animal rights? Especially if said animals can think, and comprehend on par with a human being. We're not talking about a Dog or a Cow here.

If being intelligent makes you important than would an advanced alien civilization be more important than humans?
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#18Cheesepower5Posted 8/24/2013 4:45:14 PM
Well, that's a party pooper. Why get all hot and bothered with this "morals" and "proper conduct" crap anyway? I want a slave. Not even a racial thing. I'd care about as much about the colour of my slave as I would care about the colour of my 3DS. I'm just lazy. Hell, I'd rather take a fellow white man as a slave because that's what the vikings did, and who am I to question the vikings? A girly non-viking, that's what.

I don't actually want a slave, guys... A cat is too much maintenance for me, I can't keep a slave!

Seriously, though, slavery is wrong.

>_>
<_<
>_>

*goes to check Kijiji/e-bay/Craigslist*
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#19xbombrPosted 8/24/2013 4:51:02 PM
Legendaries and fossil pokemon would also be illegal due to being an endangered species.

Additionally, we would have to buy licenses and stuff from the government.
---
FAIL WAR! Let's do it! I'll warn you... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! - Deprece
#20Ice_birdPosted 8/25/2013 9:02:04 PM
It would be a lot easier for us to live in their world then for them to live in ours.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7901-8681
PM me if you register me so I can register you