This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Pokemon: Theory

#1TheDunsparceKidPosted 8/23/2013 8:18:54 PM
Recently, mega pokémon have been announced, something else that has been announced, is an event- Japan only of course. The event is from September 15 to September 22. The event is for Black,White, B2, W2, and gives you a: Lucario, Oshawott, Zoroark, Chimchar, Sableye, and Treecko. A Lucario mega evolution has already been announced, my theory is Gamefreak wants them to choose one, transfer it to X and Y to Mega evolve. I think all of those event pokémon or their final evolutions will have Mega evoulutions. Thoughts?
#2NihiloExistantPosted 8/23/2013 8:31:00 PM
Not all that surprising. I mean, it's not like Qwilfish or Luvdisc is among those being distributed.
---
--
A void, the proud and sinister dream of being nothing, of being always something other than I am.
#3beebarbPosted 8/23/2013 8:38:30 PM
Did you even watch youtube videos of Pokemon Smash?! That event has nothing to do with Mega Evolutions. It's a special tie-in event that they occasionally do as a result of the show in Japan.

The Pokemon distributed happen to include the ones they have people in costume as behind the presenters of the Pokemon Smash show.
---
I gave up and did the 3DS transfer anyway...
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780
#4SocranPosted 8/23/2013 8:42:19 PM
TheDunsparceKid posted...
The event is for Black,White, B2, W2, and gives you a: Lucario, Oshawott, Zoroark, Chimchar, Sableye, and Treecko.

No. It was said that the event will probably give one of those, by people who were making educated guesses.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."