This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are Dragon types becoming such weak-sauce?

#1Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 8/23/2013 9:40:44 PM
How can we buff them up so that they can rule the metagame once again?

P.S. - Gary wasn't here, but Ash is still a loser!
---
3DS_FC_1907-8641-1413
Draceon for 2013! http://i.imgur.com/FBj4tzy.png
#2NeonDragon9000Posted 8/23/2013 9:41:11 PM
Dragon-type was just confirmed as strong on Sound, Light, Echo and Bird type, though.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#3beebarbPosted 8/23/2013 9:47:04 PM
NeonDragon9000 posted...
Dragon-type was just confirmed as strong on Sound, Light, Echo and Bird type, though.

Why do people do this? These joke responses (hopefully they are) aren't helping TC one bit. If you're going to post, don't post this sort of fiction.

On to the topic:

Dragons are being balanced, that is all. They aren't being made "weak-sauce" as TC put it. They were far too OP.
---
I gave up and did the 3DS transfer anyway...
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780
#4sl00wpokePosted 8/23/2013 9:50:16 PM
beebarb posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...

Why do people do this? These joke responses (hopefully they are) aren't helping TC one bit. If you're going to post, don't post this sort of fiction.

On to the topic:

Dragons are being balanced, that is all. They aren't being made "weak-sauce" as TC put it. They were far too OP.

its just a joke in an obvious joke topic

How can we buff them up so that they can rule the metagame once again?

did this not give it away? both the first posts weren't serious
#5Rayquaza_is_Z(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 9:51:40 PM
beebarb posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...

On to the topic:

Thanks man! I feel like you get me.
On that topic, I always liked how Dragon types were scarce and most of them were really good. Now abominations like Crimgan exists for no reason.
---
3DS_FC_1907-8641-1413
#6YourLuckPosted 8/23/2013 9:52:45 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Rayquaza_is_Z/boards

I'd wager that Dragon types are still top tier, or at least top 3.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#7sl00wpokePosted 8/23/2013 9:52:47 PM
Rayquaza_is_Z posted...
beebarb posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...

On to the topic:

On that topic, I always liked how Dragon types were scarce and most of them were really good. Now abominations like Crimgan exists for no reason.

did you just use the japanese name for druddigon

baka
#8LexifoxPosted 8/23/2013 9:53:11 PM
Probably because they're better in Pokemon form. Stop cooking them into sauce.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#9NeonDragon9000Posted 8/23/2013 9:53:51 PM
beebarb posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...

On to the topic:

Why do people do this? These elitist responses aren't helping the community one bit. If you're going to post, don't post these sort of elitist reponses.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#10Rayquaza_is_Z(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 9:56:21 PM
sl00wpoke posted...
Rayquaza_is_Z posted...

did you just use the japanese name for druddigon

baka

Hey that is not cool man! Do go around calling people "bakas" >:( I forgot its English name..sheesh!
Btw, I am very serious about this topic. I wouldn't have posted it if I wasn't.
---
3DS_FC_1907-8641-1413