This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega AGGRON

#1sl00wpokePosted 8/24/2013 2:52:51 AM
POWER

Steel/DRAGON

equally high attack and special attack

RRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
#2Mudkip43Posted 8/24/2013 6:16:15 AM
Does everything reptilian have to be a dragon? So far I've seen Mega Aerodactly Rock/Dragon, Mega Yanmega Bug/Dragon, Mega Rhyperior Rock/Dragon, Mega Dunsparce Normal/Dragon, Mega Feraligatr Water/Dragon -_-
---
3DS FC: 4940 5904 2568
#3paiprPosted 8/24/2013 6:30:08 AM
Mudkip43 posted...
Does everything reptilian have to be a dragon? So far I've seen Mega Aerodactly Rock/Dragon, Mega Yanmega Bug/Dragon, Mega Rhyperior Rock/Dragon, Mega Dunsparce Normal/Dragon, Mega Feraligatr Water/Dragon -_-

mega yanmega is reptilian? no i think the desire for mega yanmega to be bug/dragon is based on the fact its a dragon fly.
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
#4AysanderPosted 8/24/2013 6:34:55 AM
Only two I agree with are Aggron and Charizard, but I still don't believe it'll happen xD Ampharos is just a lucky stroke.
---
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Dark_Red/index/
#5sl00wpoke(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 6:37:20 AM
Mudkip43 posted...

dragon is power

aggron is power

steel/dragon is much more exciting than steel/rock
#6LexifoxPosted 8/24/2013 6:38:28 AM
Mudkip43 posted...

Also anything serpentine, like Serperior and Gyarados.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7mehmetskiPosted 8/24/2013 6:41:18 AM
different question: why do every fictional mega evolutions need to get a different type?
only 1 of the known 6 does that.
i would love mega aggron to lose some of its steel plates and get enormous speed!
combined with either "no guard" or "mold breaker" it could be a beast
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#8Mudkip43Posted 8/24/2013 6:42:30 AM
paipr posted...
Mudkip43 posted...

mega yanmega is reptilian? no i think the desire for mega yanmega to be bug/dragon is based on the fact its a dragon fly.

Still I miss the days when dragon was a rare type.. now it's handed out like we are on an Oprah show or something.

Lexifox posted...
Mudkip43 posted...

This too.
---
#9mehmetskiPosted 8/24/2013 6:46:49 AM
Lexifox posted...
Mudkip43 posted...

you are aware that snakes are reptiles too? xD
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#10Mudkip43Posted 8/24/2013 6:53:09 AM
mehmetski posted...
Lexifox posted...
Mudkip43 posted...

you are aware that snakes are reptiles too? xD

Of course that's why I mentioned Dunsparce.
---