This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: You cannot transfer Pokemon from past generations, but....

#11HoundoomedPosted 8/24/2013 1:00:27 PM
I wouldn't be mad anyway. I couldn't care less about transferring my Pokemon.
---
Dot dot dot
. . .
#12bluegirlfriendPosted 8/24/2013 2:15:02 PM
well a whole lot of us would be very, VERY upset on not transferring our pokes from black/white and versions 2 to X&Y, there will be some way nintendo will come around.. if not.........
i would not think of the consequenses...
---
OFFICIAL P.I.M.P. of Animal Crossing NEW LEAF!!!! 3ds fc 5472 6995 8841 Animal Crossing New Leaf town Shnookie name Brono..
#13RiKuToTheMiGhtYPosted 8/24/2013 2:37:57 PM
Seeing as how that very thing pissed off so many long time fans and is still a reason some like myself HATE gen 3's R/S/E the answer is: "does gamefreak want another gen where the fans abandon them for a stupid decision that we hated the first time and thought the lesson had been learned ?!".

Gen 3's attempt at rebooting the series did not go over well with most long term fans and many only came back with the gen 1 remakes "Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen" and the other hold outs with the gen 2 remakes "Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver".

If they do the same BS as gen 3 it is over for many people as the mega evolution thing has not been well received nor the new "fairy" type.
---
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
#14AysanderPosted 8/24/2013 2:45:00 PM(edited)
RiKuToTheMiGhtY posted...
Seeing as how that very thing pissed off so many long time fans and is still a reason some like myself HATE gen 3's R/S/E the answer is: "does gamefreak want another gen where the fans abandon them for a stupid decision that we hated the first time and thought the lesson had been learned ?!".

Gen 3's attempt at rebooting the series did not go over well with most long term fans and many only came back with the gen 1 remakes "Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen" and the other hold outs with the gen 2 remakes "Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver".

If they do the same BS as gen 3 it is over for many people as the mega evolution thing has not been well received nor the new "fairy" type.

Bolded areas were actually quite well accepted after the initial week of GameFAQS normality settled down.

Anywho, I don't think they'll block transfers, but I'm honestly hoping if they found a solution for transfers, they found a way for transfers to detect pokedit/pokegen even if the poke is "legit" move and ability wise.
---
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Dark_Red/index/
#15YOSHI475Posted 8/24/2013 2:48:45 PM
No I would not be okay. I have pokemon that I have had since my first sapphire playthrough when it first came out. It's not just about having the pokemon it's about the sentimental value of them if that's silly I don't care it's how I feel.
---
My 3DS FC 2836-0311-6697
#16Sloth9230Posted 8/24/2013 3:05:21 PM

Please learn what you are talking about before spouting BS.
#17RiKuToTheMiGhtYPosted 8/24/2013 4:00:57 PM
Sloth9230 posted...

Please learn what you are talking about before spouting BS.

I do know what I am talking about, back in 2003 Pokemon in America hit a slump and in my school everyone dropped the series because very few liked what they did with gen 3's Ruby and Sapphire and this was the same school kids who brought in pokemon cards to trade in both middle and high school until that year. In 2003 I was in my third year of high school and people still loved the gen 1 and 2 games but hated gen 3 because of the lack of connection, the poor designs, and attempt at rebooting the series.

Pokemon had such a bad name at the time it was very common for the people who did like gen 3 or stayed with it in the dark years to get made fun of, tormented, or picked on because to most long time fans gen 3 was an insult to everything before it. It was only in the last year of high school that Pokemon had a come back where I went to school because of "Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen" but even that was kind of kept to dark hallways and empty classrooms. Most bought the remakes but few talked about it because it was still a 50/50 shot it came back to glory or stayed in the slump.
---
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.