This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you like the fairy type?

#31Emerald_MeliosPosted 8/26/2013 6:41:03 AM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

The main reason i love the fairy type is what the type is strong against represents. The fairy type (to me) represents feminine quality of Japan and the woman while Dragon, Dark, and Fighting represent the masculine qualities of America and the man. Fairy type being strong against the dragon type is the woman slaying the serpent for the woman and the serpent hate each other. it is also the rise of the woman. In the leak it say the fairy is strong against Dark which is also the woman conquering the corrupt men for it is the men who tend to be the corrupt leader and when the woman is the leader, there is peace. Fairy type also being strong against fighting is the woman rising against the power man for the power of woman is spiritual strength which triumphs over the brain of man and that fairy type move is a special attacking type which hits fighting on their weaker special defense.

Since this is an RPG, I want to play as the all powerful woman or in simpler term, the female Mc and beat the game as her. This is why i love the fairy type and it get rid of dragon, a type that my team struggles against.

While I don't quite agree with all your points, I fully support depowering and emasculating manliness.
#32ZTIger5Posted 8/26/2013 6:43:57 AM
New type that combats the overpowered Dragons and introduces a ton of new potential for mythology-based Pokemon. Yes, yes I do.
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
#33fuzi11Posted 8/26/2013 6:57:01 AM
I don't mind it. I think it fits with the other types.

I don't have a prefered type to begin with. I only think that Fighting in general is quite the random topic to base a type around, but other than that, I don't hate or love any type
#34Viridipalm_userPosted 8/26/2013 7:00:19 AM
Because Fairies are cute
---
Come at me bro! http://tinyurl.com/l7hpz6z
FC's and Lists in mah Quotey! Member of the ABC. ABC Jobs: 11
#35DarkHeroRavenPosted 8/26/2013 7:02:30 AM
Now, yes. But I will wait until I've played the game and seen them in action before I make a final verdict
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
#36deidara21Posted 8/26/2013 11:43:57 AM
No because it's rumored immunity to Dragon
---
Now get your 7'2 asthmatic ass back here or I'm going to tell everyone what a whiny b**** you were about Padawame or Panda Bear, whatever her name was-Palpatine
#37fissionprimerPosted 8/26/2013 11:45:53 AM
I hate that they are so freaking girly and pink.
---
Sorry for my grammar, I'm typing on Ipad.
#38Emerald_MeliosPosted 8/26/2013 8:20:09 PM
fissionprimer posted...

That's the best part!
#39GolurkcanflyPosted 8/26/2013 8:43:12 PM
fissionprimer posted...

But Dedenne! I want one!
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#40MagikarpRulesPosted 8/26/2013 8:45:02 PM
I am indifferent towards it. I didn't really want a new type (any new type), but the rumored weakness to Poison and confirmed super effective damage on Dragons are things I kinda appreciate.