This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Fruits of my Labor(Pictures Included)!!!

#1All-icePosted 8/24/2013 5:11:40 PM
Yesterday, I made a thread asking if you guys wanted to see the team I use to own people on Wi-fi and you said you wanted to see it. Before I get started, I want you all to know that these are my suggestions and I'm not forcing you to use the exact moves, items or Pokemon as I did.

I did not use any cheating devices in making these Pokemon

Here's the team in text form:

Dragonite (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- Superpower
- ExtremeSpeed

Suicune @ Chesto Berry
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Calm Mind

FUSkarmory (Magnezone) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch

Mamoswine (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Thick Fat
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Spear
- Endeavor

Latias (F) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Dragon Pulse
- Grass Knot
- Psychic
- Surf

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified
- ExtremeSpeed
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Crunch

Note: You can replace Magnezone with Magneton. Magnezone is used over Magneton because I wanted the extra bulk. Magneton is faster than Magnezone, for all those who didn't know

Time for how to use the team:

1. Your main go to Pokemon will be Mamoswine, Magnezone and Dragonite. Mamoswine will take away any dragons that will threaten Dragonite. Magnezone will take care of those damn Steel types. Keep in mind, Metagross and Heatran can take a Hidden Power fire and Thunderbolt respectively so try and let Mamoswine take them out.

The rest of the Pokemon are there for Back Up in case you can do ^ this plan.
---
"You never know the true value of a moment, until it becomes a memory" ~ Naz
http://allice.imgur.com *Last updated on 08/24/13*
#2All-ice(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 5:12:36 PM
Latias. Why is she here and why does she have such a weird Move Set?

She's here to take care of Conkeldurr,Breloom, Infernape She also does well against Rotom-Wash, OHKO Swamperts, any Fighting type except Scrappy.

Dragon Pulse is used over Draco Meteor because she is sturdy even without Hp and Defense evs.

Psychic is there to OHKO those Fighting types I mention above.

Grass Knot, like I said a few seconds ago, OHKO Swampert, it's also use against Suicunes, Hippowdons, Slowbros and to an extent Jellicent.

Surf is a filler. I found myself having trouble against Heatran when Mamoswine went down or I didn't bring Lucario. Recover or another move you want could be put here.

Suicune. Why is she here?

She is the bulkiest Pokemon, in my opinion. She is the go to Pokemon, if you see a Dragon or Physical Pokemon the Original trio can't take on. She takes Outrages from all the Dragons(Dragonite,Haxorus,Garchomp and Salamence) She even takes Draco Meteors too, after a Calm Mind.

Scald: It's Stab and 30% burn. Why the f not? Also should be self explanatory.

Ice Beam: Dragon Slaying move. Note: Some Dragons may live an Ice Beam. If it looks like you won't get the Ko and die the next turn, Rest and then kill the Dragon. She CANNOT OHKO a Breloom. If you find this a problem, change up the evs like 200 Defense and 56 Special Attack

Calm Mind: Buffs that Special Attack and Special Defense. After 1, you should OHKO any Dragon. Exception may be a bulky version of Dragonite and those are rare on Pokemon Random Wi-fi Battles.

Rest: The only way we have of recovering ourselves =/. I know it's not my faovrite, but that's why we're using the ChestoResto combo.

Lucario. Why was he choosen and why is there NO SWORD DANCE?

He doesn't have Sword Dance because my Mamoswine is using the Focus Sash. WTF does that have to do with him not having Sword Dance, you may ask? In the Pokemon Random Wi-fi Battles, I rarely found myself to set up. I usually faced Hyper Offense teams that didn't let me get a chance to Sword Dance so I changed it to Bullet Punch.

Where's Ice Punch? We already have Mamoswine for the Dragons and if you really needed Ice Punch you should of used Suicune instead.

Close Combat: Your go to Nuke button. It should OHKO anything that it's Super Effective on.

Crunch: Since I have no Pokemon that is Super Effective against Ghost or Psychic, I gave him Crunch. Also both types are Immune and resist our Close Combat respectively. So if you can predict them coming in, you can save yourself some trouble :)

Extreme Speed: +2 Priority Do I need to say anything else? Oh yeah. This move also made me go with Crunch since Ghosts are also Immune to it :)

Bullet Punch: Like I said before, you can replace this if you want. The only time this move has been useful is against Gengars, Terrakions and Choice Scarf Abomasnows.

This team does have trouble against Choice Scarf Abomasnows. Brelooms if they are used by the "cheap player". What do I mean by that? He will Spore and then Sub and Spore your New Pokemon you just switched in.

If you're having trouble against any other Pokemon, you're either not very experienced, you brought the wrong Pokemon or you got haxed =/

The record for this team is 145-23

However in the picture you will see I have more losses and wins. Why? Simple -_- I didn't have this team from day one. I had to keep changing my team until I got it this way.

I also covered my name in the photo so you wouldn't see my name :D

Here's the picture as proof:http://allice.imgur.com/

If you guys have any questions, either PM me or Post in this thread. I hope you enjoy the team and have fun :)
---
#3EmptyStar12Posted 8/24/2013 5:12:39 PM
No pictures are included.
---
BW FC: 5071 3224 4419.
#4All-ice(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 5:13:24 PM
EmptyStar12 posted...
No pictures are included.

Gee, impatient much -_- It's in the second post.
---
#5InhaledCornPosted 8/24/2013 5:18:14 PM
If you're going for a sweeper from the Lati twins, you're much better of with Latios. It's got higher Sp.Atk allowing you to more easily net those crucial KOs. It doesn't matter if it doesn't have the bulk to survive as many special attacks as Latias. If you KO them in one shot, you don't need bulk.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
#6ZackeCorvusPosted 8/24/2013 5:20:05 PM
I'm more curious about IVs.
---
Dating is a form of prostitution, in which you often times do not get what you paid for.
#7All-ice(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 5:20:49 PM
InhaledCorn posted...
If you're going for a sweeper from the Lati twins, you're much better of with Latios. It's got higher Sp.Atk allowing you to more easily net those crucial KOs. It doesn't matter if it doesn't have the bulk to survive as many special attacks as Latias. If you KO them in one shot, you don't need bulk.

She's only used to Counter Fighting types. She was chosen over Latios because I don't think he'd appreciate a Drain Punch off a Burning Conkeldurr, Close Combat's usually followed by Extreme Speed from Lucario and etc.
---
#8All-ice(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 5:23:12 PM
ZackeCorvus posted...
I'm more curious about IVs.

Look at the pictures and go to Serebi and use there Iv Calculator -_-. I'm sorry I didn't post Ivs <_<

I said I didn't use any cheating devices so they're legit.

I wish I did have a cheating device sometimes because having 31 ivs in Def and HP could of saved me from some KO's
---
#9MickeyRocksaPosted 8/24/2013 5:30:06 PM
skarmory has magnetic pull
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
DBZ Battle of the Gods should be dubbed spread da word
#10Roc_RaidaPosted 8/24/2013 5:32:02 PM
skarmory has magnetic pull

What? There's no Skarmory here.
---