This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Another Pikachu-related thought on that thing we have to call the anime.

#11Konnor97Posted 8/28/2013 2:12:12 PM
I probably shouldn't revive this, but I feel like it should get a conclusion. The Pikachu with Ash is the original Pikachu, because it has had a flashback to when Ash first received it from Oak, and the Spearow incident.

In episode 540, Pika and Goliath, Pikachu gets beat by a Raichu, and is sent to the Pokemon Center after passing out. While Pikachu is hooked up to an electrocardiograph, it has some flashbacks, featuring things like Pikachu shocking Ash at Oak's lab when Ash first received Pikachu, the Spearow attacking Ash, and Ash beating Pyramid King Brandon.
#12gladwyn101Posted 8/28/2013 4:57:23 PM
Konnor97 posted...
I probably shouldn't revive this, but I feel like it should get a conclusion. The Pikachu with Ash is the original Pikachu, because it has had a flashback to when Ash first received it from Oak, and the Spearow incident.

In episode 540, Pika and Goliath, Pikachu gets beat by a Raichu, and is sent to the Pokemon Center after passing out. While Pikachu is hooked up to an electrocardiograph, it has some flashbacks, featuring things like Pikachu shocking Ash at Oak's lab when Ash first received Pikachu, the Spearow attacking Ash, and Ash beating Pyramid King Brandon.

Better evidence would be that the original Pikachu doesn't like going into a Pokeball in the pilot and in later episodes.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Snivy (Monty)
#13Pikablu45Posted 8/28/2013 5:27:04 PM
gladwyn101 posted...
Konnor97 posted...

Better evidence would be that the original Pikachu doesn't like going into a Pokeball in the pilot and in later episodes.

Better evidence still only Ash's Pikachu 'exists', the rest are all simply metaphysical images...the personification of Ash's inner struggles and passions.
---
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*
#14Arne83Posted 8/28/2013 5:32:14 PM
Pikablu45 posted...
gladwyn101 posted...
Konnor97 posted...

Better evidence still only Ash's Pikachu 'exists', the rest are all simply metaphysical images...the personification of Ash's inner struggles and passions.

We're talking about Pokemon... not Silent Hill.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#15Great_Reapette(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 5:56:47 PM
Konnor97 posted...

So his Picklechu he got in episode 2 dieded, and he got his original back.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.