This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In response to the topic about homosexuality...

#1pokelordguyPosted 8/24/2013 10:54:03 PM
When are we allowed to express our sexuality in a Pokemon game in the first place? This isn't an RPG with romance options so why does any of that even matter?
---
Official Mewtwo of the Pokemon X and Y Boards
Pokemon White 2- 3225-4401-5973
#2LexifoxPosted 8/24/2013 10:56:25 PM
The game heavily implies there's an attraction between you and the opposite-sex NPC you can do trades with at the Ferris wheel (BW2).
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3LibranFirePosted 8/24/2013 10:57:17 PM
Because, for some reason, people actually want sexuality to be more prominently displayed in pokemon games. I could care less about having characters that are homosexual. It's not like it heavily impacts gameplay.
#4Mynameispaul96Posted 8/24/2013 10:57:30 PM
Lexifox posted...
The game heavily implies there's an attraction between you and the opposite-sex NPC you can do trades with at the Ferris wheel (BW2).

Really? I did not see this. : /
---
Chespin and Froakie are the best things, since sliced bread. LOL
3DS FC: 3351 - 4223 - 6174
#5LexifoxPosted 8/24/2013 11:00:53 PM
Mynameispaul96 posted...
Lexifox posted...

After a number of calls they start to blush, and come to you to talk about personal problems while your character is very supportive and very happy to complement their looks and fashion.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#6LibranFirePosted 8/24/2013 11:04:55 PM
Mynameispaul96 posted...
Lexifox posted...

It's hard to, considering your character literally says nothing to Yancy/Curtis, but if you call them enough, they will blush.
#7KokiburiPosted 8/24/2013 11:06:37 PM
Do you know where responses to topics go? Inside the topics themselves...
#8BloodychessPosted 8/24/2013 11:10:13 PM
Lexifox posted...
Mynameispaul96 posted...
Lexifox posted...

After a number of calls they start to blush, and come to you to talk about personal problems while your character is very supportive and very happy to complement their looks and fashion.

There's implied heterosexuality, so clearly we need implied homosexuality. Would people on this board really back up that statement?
---
Not changing this sig until EA issues an apology for Madden 13
#9A_Bit_Of_CharmPosted 8/24/2013 11:11:38 PM
I cant stand those topics! i feel that there is no reason to claim what sexuality people in pokemon games have. There is no reason to add something thats not meant to be in pokemon. Plus its not american game anyways, people should stop trying to bring there opinions to games and other counties. There will never be a reason to add sexuality into pokemon.

For those who think breeding should happen between the same sex partners, are completely stupid, even in real life 2 of the same sex can physically not make babies! They can have babies planted in them (female) or abopt (male or female), but will never be able to make them on their own!
---
XBL GT: A Bit Of Charm, 3DS FC: 3668-7321-0017
Games Currently awaiting: Darksouls 2, Pokemon X/Y, Super smash bros WiiU
#10dadkwasherePosted 8/24/2013 11:15:32 PM
Here's a fun fact, kids:
That topic will reach 300-500, hands down.
---
You buy GTA V because the game will last a long time. I buy GTA V just to kill time for MGS V. Punished Snake approves.