This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't play anything while I'm waiting.

#1LightningAce11Posted 8/24/2013 11:09:24 PM
I'm trying really hard to play heartgold and white 2, but I just can't play them because I start thinking about this game and I get bored. Part of the problem is I spend so long getting a good team, without any type overlaps that I don't have much time to play.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
#2A_Bit_Of_CharmPosted 8/24/2013 11:14:27 PM
i feel the same way. i made a team of level 1 pokemon for my black game. but ended up getting bored right away, only beat the second gym then gave up on interest.
---
XBL GT: A Bit Of Charm, 3DS FC: 3668-7321-0017
Games Currently awaiting: Darksouls 2, Pokemon X/Y, Super smash bros WiiU
#3LibranFirePosted 8/24/2013 11:14:28 PM
I know... In White 2, I am just trying to make strong monotype teams to challenge the League with. I want to get all of those Type Expert Medals. I am currently EV training a Modest Litwick.
#4fahademonPosted 8/24/2013 11:16:54 PM
I dont have anything to play while I'm waiting.
---
http://tinyurl.com/OperationDecode | Please sign this for Digimon Re:Digitize Decode to get localized!(see quote)
Official (Shadow)Lugia of all Pokemon Boards.
#5KokiburiPosted 8/24/2013 11:18:44 PM
You could try playing a games that's not Pokemon ya know. If you play Pokemon too much before this new game you will be burnt out when it comes out and ruin your experience .
#6xXFlam1ng_N1nJaPosted 8/24/2013 11:20:28 PM
A_Bit_Of_Charm posted...
i feel the same way. i made a team of level 1 pokemon for my black game. but ended up getting bored right away, only beat the second gym then gave up on interest.

Read your sig and refer to my sig. Posting messages like this is what I do to pass time while waiting.
---
No one cares what you're currently playing or what games you look forward to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9k9x0ld0cI
#7WindyligthPosted 8/24/2013 11:32:19 PM
Have you ever tried a nuzlocke before, Ace?
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#8LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 11:33:12 PM
That's what I'm trying to do. Wedlocke in heartgold is fun, but I'll try a nuzlocke in black 2.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma