This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Starter shiny colors hinting at evolution's 2nd type?

#1Immortal_Chaos7Posted 8/24/2013 10:14:53 PM
Call this a stretch but hear me out.
Shiny Fennekin: purple = psychic type?
Shiny Chespin: color scheme is mostly unchanged but with a seemingly dark overlay (as if under the cover of night) = dark type?
Shiny Froakie: Multiple shades of green [camouflage if wooded forest or jungle environments] = ninja = fighting type??

(I know the last one sounds like total b.s.)
---
Pokemon Diamond-Name:Jack / FC:0043-9308-0032
#2LightningHawk90Posted 8/24/2013 10:18:17 PM
So wait, are you guessing the shiny colors or have they already been seen? And if they've already been seen, pics?
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#3P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 8/24/2013 10:21:23 PM
Probably not. Those theories seem to be using the types to justify the shinies, rather than the shinies to justify the typing.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#4LibranFirePosted 8/24/2013 10:26:07 PM
Immortal_Chaos7 posted...
Shiny Fennekin: purple = GHOST type?
Shiny Chespin: color scheme is mostly unchanged but with a seemingly dark overlay (as if under the cover of night) = dark type?
Shiny Froakie: Multiple shades of green [camouflage if wooded forest or jungle environments] = ninja = fighting type??

(I know the LAST TWO sound like total b.s.)

Pink is more associated with Psychic type than purple, and the other two are too farfetched hahaha. But nice try. And dont worry, they are already basically confirmed to be those types, since almost every leak has said they will be Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, Water/Fighting.
#5Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 8/24/2013 10:31:40 PM
I love how you associate green to fighting and not grass.
Like purple to psychic and not poison.
and dark green to dark and not bug.
---
3DS_FC_1907-8641-1413
Draceon for 2013! http://i.imgur.com/FBj4tzy.png
#6DarkDemon373Posted 8/24/2013 10:50:56 PM
LibranFire posted...
Shiny Fennekin: purple = GHOST type?

Pink is more associated with Psychic type than purple, and the other two are too farfetched hahaha. But nice try. And dont worry, they are already basically confirmed to be those types, since almost every leak has said they will be Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, Water/Fighting.

I'm not saying he's correct and I think he's stretching a little too far, but I personally associate psychic with purple since the trading card game it was purple.
---
Brody@Visceral 1289-8442-1603
#7Thepenguinking2Posted 8/25/2013 11:51:12 AM
LibranFire posted...
Shiny Fennekin: purple = POISON type?

Makes more sense as Poison.
---
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!
ZANGOOSE for Smash 4! Also waiting on Zangoose's megalution, ZANSHRED!